JRE MMA Show #13 with Rose Namajunas & Pat Barry

Creepy.com

Wonder if joe will bring up the age difference

Rose is an interesting interview and Pat coming off like the tag along who has to keep butting in so far

Currently watching it.

I didn't know much about Pat Barry other than Sherdog thinks he's a weirdo. I wikipedia'd him and now I like him.

Does seem a bit of an oddball on this podcast though bless him.

I can't gouge Barry. Whenever he speaks i can't tell if he is trolling or serious.

Does he do one everyday ?.
I am not a fan of the guy but he's dedicated.

Rogan going full Ronda ass kissing mode with Rose "the world needs you".

Does he do one everyday ?.
I am not a fan of the guy but he's dedicated.
A report came out last year that he gets $75k per podcast from sponsors. I'd do as many as I could if i was him

Rogan going full Ronda ass kissing mode with Rose "the world needs you".

Hilarious when Rose said not much has changed but 'I guess things like im here with you' and Rogans like 'I would have talked to you before'
Yeah Joe...but you didnt.

If we dont get to touch on this its a wasted podcast!!!

Ugh pat Barry is on? Cringin that shit up, I'm sure.

Thug Rose and Pat Barry just confirmed that Joanna Champion really had a terrible weight cut.

On the MMA Hour, Joanna Champion asserted that the weight cut was so bad, she was out of her mind.

Now, Thug Rose and Pat Barry revealed that Joanna Champion told them some things that didn't even make sense.

Thug Rose and Pat Barry just confirmed that Joanna Champion really had a terrible weight cut.

On the MMA Hour, Joanna Champion asserted that the weight cut was so bad, she was out of her mind.

Now, Thug Rose and Pat Barry revealed that Joanna Champion told them some things that didn't even make sense.

the fuck you talking about? they said she tried talking shit and like the rest of her shit talk, It didnt work

I always like Rose, but I only like Pat in small doses. He's pretty funny sometimes, but his ADD gets to me eventually.

Back