JRE #947: Rogan, I'm not impressed with your condescendence

Crowder ''shut him down'' lol? Rogan abused and treated him like a bitch and Crowder took the abuse and never stood up for himself. ''Hold on fuckface''.

Rogan embarrassed himself in that one. Couldn't drop the pots issue and resorted to making snarky personal attacks like a 15yo girl, then when called on it constantly pulling the "what cmon don't be silly I was just joking"

Many potsheads get overly emotional and angry at the slightest critique of their addiction and Joe is no different

There is much darkness and hostility that comes from Scientology, they have insane manipulation tactics.

Ron was a major instrument of the movement.

Have you seen documentaries from ex analyst members and how they fly off the handle?

Unconsciously, being around someone with those kinds of manipulation skills brings out such behavior.

Ever met someone aggravates you and you don't get why?

I'd give Joe a pass on this one.

He has something pretty important to say, as a lot of people are still "victimized" by the cult, and Joe mocked him for it.

For reference, a guy named Steven Greer was on Joe's podcast and was clearly bullshitting Joe and the rest of the world listening. Apparently, the movie Men In Black is real and aliens are already around us at all times.

For some reason Joe never once confronted Greer about bullshit, while Ron Miscavige, speaking the truth he knows, has to be subjected to what he was in.

Its weird to see someone so smart believe such crazy things. Im a conspiracy theorist but the things Greer says is nuts. Im not sure if hes part crazy or or just a con man. I could mever figure him out.

Rogan embarrassed himself in that one. Couldn't drop the pots issue and resorted to making snarky personal attacks like a 15yo girl, then when called on it constantly pulling the "what cmon don't be silly I was just joking"

Many potsheads get overly emotional and angry at the slightest critique of their addiction and Joe is no different

Crowder didn't have any data to back up his stance, basicly he was full of shit. His opinion comes entirely from a place of identity politics, not from looking at factual information objectively and drawing a conclusion. That's why Rogan was being confrontational.

They both were embarrassing. Joe talked to Crowder like a frat douche, and Crowder acted like a pouting child who couldn't handle it.

Crowder didn't have any data to back up his stance, basicly he was full of shit. His opinion comes entirely from a place of identity politics, not from looking at factual information objectively and drawing a conclusion. That's why Rogan was being confrontational.

Crowder didn't even want to discuss pots and said from the very beginning that he had no problem with people being allowed to do it. Rogan couldn't let it go tho because Crowder dared suggest there might be some adverse effects in some cases and that pots might not be the cure-all for every ailment in the universe lol

Rogan is a mental midget. He has to "win" everything. He has the gift of being witty and uses it to overbear every single person he comes across who does not beta to his alpha. He will dish out 20 jokes on a person and if they come back with one on him, he will become infuriated and spend the rest of the time trying to "win" no matter what the cost is. He's a solid MMA commentator but his personality is straight trash. How anyone can bear to be around him, I don't know. I guess you just have to accept being his bitch during every moment with him in order to be able to tolerate him.

And many pro authority cucks pretend millions of young people in prison or with records isn't a big problem. The people who at anti pot are usually low iq'd morons. "What's the matter you cant deal with reality." No you idiots I dont want millions of people to get totally fucked over something completely harmless. You people act like its a laughing matter. "Lol why would someone get upset lol" You people need to get called out. There are still states where people are dying and they cant even smoke weed to help them with pain or to eat. And its 100% because of people with your mentality. And when you do get called out try not acting like a bitch like Crowder. Claiming he's getting Bullied by Jamie lol. Pussssyyy

And many pro authority cucks pretend millions of young people in prison or with records isn't a big problem. The people who at anti pot are usually low iq'd morons. "What's the matter you cant deal with reality." No you idiots I dont want millions of people to get totally fucked over something completely harmless. You people act like its a laughing matter. "Lol why would someone get upset lol" You people need to get called out. There are still states where people are dying and they cant even smoke weed to help them with pain or to eat. And its 100% because of people with your mentality. And when you do get called out try not acting like a bitch like Crowder. Claiming he's getting Bullied by Jamie lol. Pussssyyy

Lol Crowder repeatedly said he was pro-legalization

Back