JRE#1029 - Tom DeLonge

Around 1:00:00, "many races have been coming to Earth, some of them look very human, no different from you and I."

giphy.gif

Blink 182 sucks.

I'm not going to listen to a guy who can't even play guitar tell me about aliens.

Anyone thats kept up with the Blink 182 boys post-untitled-album-breakup knows that Tom Delonge is batshit crazy

Travis Barker has some quote about how TDL reuniting Blink for a new album was strictly for business and had nothing to do with the fact that he almost “you know, died in a plane crash”

I lasted about 20 mins.

He just kept making claims then saying "I cannot give names"

<30>

Not that Joe is any better.

This is like listening to the crazy guy at work ramble on and on. Brutal.

I have been listening to some of Blink's old stuff which I haven't heard in years. They hold up pretty well even if I'm not a big fan.

This is a way better video to explain this stuff because the talk was prepared, and is backed up by actual scientists/experts.

Tom needs to learn that he can't be coy if he wants to join the big league of whackos. You'll never see the premier nutjobs like David Icke acting all coy with their brand of bullshit. He needs more 12 ft blood drinking, shape shifting pedo lizards, and less "I know thing but I can't tell you." if he wants to be taken seriously.

Back