JRE#1029 - Tom DeLonge

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Not even 10 minutes into it, and it is quite odd. TDL is the former frontman of Blink 182, obscenely popular back in the day. I thought this podcast would be about music, but it is apparently about extraterrestrial life. TDL has formed a company which started out trying to prodcue science fiction films and blossomed into the research and re-creation? of extraterrestrial machines.

**********************************************************************************************************
Edit- This is a way better introduction video for To The Stars Academy.

Last edited:
Joe looking buff on that thumbnail.

Will watch this weekend.

15 minutes in and it's the Steven Greer episode all over again. He knows all the secrets. He is in the loop with all the different experts in this field but can't say their name. They need him to expose the truth.

Watched that earlier. He's basically a white Eddie Bravo with 20 more IQ points.

Here are some of the comments in the feed:

"Man this guy is sooooo full of shit"

"This is possibly the worst jre episode ever."

"Tom DeLusional?"

Sounds about right.

The people in his company seem legit. TDL just seems like a really bad spokesperson for this.

https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/#offering-circular

30 minutes in and Rogan is skeptical as hell - it's hilarious.

TDL keeps saying one thing but can't back it up because the people he deal with might get hurt/ostracized.

I'm done with this for now.

I fucking hate Blink 182.

bullshitometer.jpg

The thing with JRE is that he invites all kinds of personality on his podcast. That works out great most of the time, you get a glimpse into a world where you don't really know much about. The downside is that when you invite enough guests, some are bound to be loons.

This ones a hard pass for me.

Dude went from singing about farts to this

"What's my age again"

"All the small things"

Still listening right now and I'm really confused.

Tom is either on some next level shit or he's completely off of his rocker. The confusing part is that his company actually has some legit high level people involved with it.

The parts where Tom is claiming he's meeting with all these senators, intelligence officials, etc, are either outright lies, or they're true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back