JR. vs Saul Is A Winner Take All Match

I'm waiting for this one to get called off.

I am guessing no usada , wada or any strict drug testing

there is a 1mm penalty for every pound chavez is over the weight limit. to my knowledge, there is no vada or usada
Mexican vitamins is real

there is a 1mm penalty for every pound chavez is over the weight limit. to my knowledge, there is no vada or usada

the pic is from a sauna, so obv he looks dehydrated, which also looks ripped. But over a month away? That is a good look for Jr with over a month to go

Does Chavez get Oscar's cut too, or does Oscar only share his money with judges?

raw

Jesus, jr looks like oscar before the PAC fight, as in a concentration camp detainee.

He needs a little more sodium. It is quite clear there is not a lot of swelling in his upper body. Poor strength and conditioning camp on his end from the looks of it, i expected better and now i am disappointed.

I'm not sure how well he will taste. I like my meat to swell beautifully....It has to wipe away with utmost clarity.....

img03_2.gif

He needs a little more sodium. It is quite clear there is not a lot of swelling in his upper body. Poor strength and conditioning camp on his end from the looks of it, i expected better and now i am disappointed.

I'm not sure how well he will taste. I like my meat to swell beautifully....It has to wipe away with utmost clarity.....

img03_2.gif
unsalted beef?

I like the undercard, Tino Avila-JoJo Diaz, Matthysse-Emmanuel Taylor.

wow, thought Lucas had retired.

If he can't put a beating on Emmanuel Taylor then he should retire. But, Taylor did give Broner a hell of a fight, so maybe it won't be as easy as he hopes.

I wouldn't mind seeing Broner vs Matthysse, assuming Matthysse beats Taylor.

I wouldn't mind seeing Broner vs Matthysse, assuming Matthysse beats Taylor.

I was just thinking that would have been perfect for the undercard. I feel AB could draw some PPV buys from demographics that Canelo and Jr don't really appeal to.

Back