JR. vs Saul Is A Winner Take All Match

missing weight happens all the time in mma. probably close to once every other event and bets are never voided just the same as in boxing

if they change the rounds money line bets can be voided but generally never are

Dang. I only bet when I'm in Vegas. Luckily I haven't had this problem yet. Good to know though, just something else to think about before grabbing a ticket.

I think Saul is a little worried. He doesnt seem pumped for the fight and Jr towers over him. They have had beef for a while and now that its happening, saul is looking shook.

Just watched one of the face to face videos, didn't realize he literally towers him. But the way Chaves boxes he would kind of negates or lessens that height advantage.

Just watched one of the face to face videos, didn't realize he literally towers him. But the way Chaves boxes he would kind of negates or lessens that height advantage.

Yeah. Jr coming in Face first but maybe Nacho can help use the reach. Maybe.

Does Chavez get Oscar's cut too, or does Oscar only share his money with judges?

Oscar said they betting the purses. Winner take all and loser gets Nothing.

Oscar Tweets

Things just got real! @Canelo and @jcchavezjr1 just bet their purse! @despiertamerica #CaneloChavezJr

That shit is crazy with looking to do a 1 million in PPV sales. Mexican Pride at it's Finest. I hope JR. take thes W and we see a Rematch and a 3rd. This could be another Holyfield vs Bowe trilogy.

why is your grammar so deplorable. do you do it in order to get us pissed off or do you like coming off as a semi imbecile.

Bump to have both posts on the same topic side by side , testament to Canelo's greatness.

than Saul gets his purse anyway( minus the huge PPV and Gate sales) and Saul goes back to 154 where he belongs.
Lol belongs at 154. Duckelo, even his fans are ducking for him.

Lol belongs at 154. Duckelo, even his fans are ducking for him.
If he can make the weight without being drained then it's debatable if he belongs there. I know he's big for the weight but at the moment that's the way the system works.

sergio/chavez did around 500k.

so canelo wants a shot chavez, a drained chavez and now his paycheck as well?

this is horrible

that was when chavez was still sort of an "unknown" and casuals bought in to the hype

Nice of JCC to give Canelo his purse.

Back