JR. vs Saul Is A Winner Take All Match

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oscar said they betting the purses. Winner take all and loser gets Nothing.

Oscar Tweets

Things just got real! @Canelo and @jcchavezjr1 just bet their purse! @despiertamerica #CaneloChavezJr

That shit is crazy with looking to do a 1 million in PPV sales. Mexican Pride at it's Finest. I hope JR. take thes W and we see a Rematch and a 3rd. This could be another Holyfield vs Bowe trilogy.

What happens when JCC doesnt make weight then?

They will do 500k-600k PPV buys.

If it's a close decision someone is going to be really pissed lol.

than Saul gets his purse anyway( minus the huge PPV and Gate sales) and Saul goes back to 154 where he belongs.

if the fight takes place the bet is valid.

they dont cancel sportsbet when a fighter fails to make weight and the fight still goes on so i assume the same applies here

Oscar said they betting the purses. Winner take all and loser gets Nothing.

Oscar Tweets

Things just got real! @Canelo and @jcchavezjr1 just bet their purse! @despiertamerica #CaneloChavezJr

That shit is crazy with looking to do a 1 million in PPV sales. Mexican Pride at it's Finest. I hope JR. take thes W and we see a Rematch and a 3rd. This could be another Holyfield vs Bowe trilogy.
I'd be surprised if either honor that bet , too much money to just bet away .

1 million would be awesome but I think this ppv hovers around 300-450k in the EEUU .

In Mexico it will be watched by many and might break viewership records

I'd be surprised if either honor that bet , too much money to just bet away .

1 million would be awesome but I think this ppv hovers around 300-450k in the EEUU .

In Mexico it will be watched by many and might break viewership records

I think they will honor the bet. Both are already supet rich and dont need the money. They are foghting for pride.

I think they will honor the bet. Both are already supet rich and dont need the money. They are foghting for pride.
Lol the face on Oscar would be epic if Canelo losses , it does seem very heated , even Nacho is getting in on he action lol

Lol the face on Oscar would be epic if Canelo losses , it does seem very heated , even Nacho is getting in on he action lol

I think Saul is a little worried. He doesnt seem pumped for the fight and Jr towers over him. They have had beef for a while and now that its happening, saul is looking shook.

Thats kind of cool and good hype. I wonder if they have an out for a split decision. I wouldnt trust judging if the fight was close in anyway.

I don't think it's a real bet. It's Oscar looking to get some publicity. These type of bets aren't usually honored. Hopkins Vs Joppy for example.

Its probably BS. Just another way to bring in more viewers. Oscar and Golden Boy Promotions are corny af.

I think Saul is a little worried. He doesnt seem pumped for the fight and Jr towers over him. They have had beef for a while and now that its happening, saul is looking shook.

Been saying since the fight was announced, theres a real chance that JR batters him

CHAVES Jr. Is a very big guy, but very overrated too... I saw his fight with Zbik and think that Sebastian has robbed by the judges (it's despite that I didn't like German homemade champions)... It's not the lone bullshit - Chaves JR with the help of the judges 'defeats' many guys...

Saul never impressed me - his wins against Lara and Trout is dispute, and loss to Mayweather is very one sided(despite CJ Ross verdict), but his technique, speed and almost every merit on another level in compare vith Julio (except size)...

Last edited:
if the fight takes place the bet is valid.

they dont cancel sportsbet when a fighter fails to make weight and the fight still goes on so i assume the same applies here

Really? I don't bet often enough to know, but that sucks. If I place a bet on a fight that's to be contested at welterweight, but it changes at the last minute to JMW, to me that's just a different fight. Same if they changed a 6 rounder to 12 rounds or something. I'd bet a lot of money on Gamboa, for instance, in a 6 round fight. Make it 12, and I'm suddenly less confident.

Just Ole Fishnets trying to add fake hype.

When are these ever honored?

Kovalev/Pascal? Nope.
Oscar betting cash against cutting off Camacho's superman hair curl? Nope.
Hopkins/Joppy? Nah.

Really? I don't bet often enough to know, but that sucks. If I place a bet on a fight that's to be contested at welterweight, but it changes at the last minute to JMW, to me that's just a different fight. Same if they changed a 6 rounder to 12 rounds or something. I'd bet a lot of money on Gamboa, for instance, in a 6 round fight. Make it 12, and I'm suddenly less confident.

missing weight happens all the time in mma. probably close to once every other event and bets are never voided just the same as in boxing

if they change the rounds money line bets can be voided but generally never are

Back