Joyner Lucas - I'm not racist

In this case, this man has no ability to assess anything. He simply calls black people the n word, bitches, and ignores far more white people in the same situation, or worse (appalachia).

I think what @TheGreatA is trying to say is that if you are a 400LBS man you probably have some habits or body composition that make him weight 400 LBS.
Now for a person that weights 200 LBS and has to make only minor adjustments to be that weights require less strength and responsibility than a guy that by being disciplined and responsible has been able to weight 300 LBS.
Becuase if he would show only minor responsibility at all he would be 400 LBS+.
Now he might still look like a fat guy but it takes him more strengths to be 300 LBS compared to the other guy staying 200 LBS.

Or I might have missed the point.

Progressive media at its finest.

The herd will eat it all up.

This is cartoonish to me. It is supposed to be if a Trump supporter and Black Lives Matter type person expresses themselves to each other.

Who do you think makes a better case?

He sounds very black. Is that him blabbing? It must be a voice over. I don't know these people.

Just because he voted for trump he must be an evil slave trader. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

This anti-Trump, race obsession is getting carried away.

Well, I'm not talking about this person specifically. But I would say that a self-conscious, irresponsible man is often more capable of laying out the argument against himself, than a responsible man is capable of laying out an argument for himself.

We generally spend more resources into analyzing our weaknesses than our strengths. The strengths we have, we often take as a given. That is why I wouldn't outright dismiss a seemingly weak and irresponsible man preaching about strength. He is bound to be more analytical about his situation, and why he might lack a particular attribute, than someone that already possesses the qualities that the other is seeking.

It's often why great athletes make poor coaches, they are incapable of explaining the gifts that they took for granted.

I don't think it necessarily applies to responsibility vs. irresponsibility but I agree with the larger point about being to able explain one's strengths vs. one's weaknesses.

Progressive media at its finest.

The herd will eat it all up.

fucking regressives, with their MAGA hats and what not
source.gif

Lol I knew this song would piss off sherfront. It's literally how most of you talk all the time.

Not a rap fan. Not by a mile.

Other than cringing at the n word coming out of an obese, MAGA cap wearing white dudes mouth, I thought it was decent. A frank conversation between two honest, frustrated guys where both got to say their peace while the other listened? Worse things have happened.

Trump supporters were like hell yea this song is tight until they realized it wasnt actually the white guy rapping

I have to take issue with the black guy saying we don't know about fried chicken and BBQ. Excuse me, sir, I'm more than well acquainted with southern BBQ.

Sorry, but an obese guy saying the n word and making blanket generalizations about black people while tens of millions of rural whites are on the same program strikes me as cunty and racist.
He isn't misrepresenting the wider statistical truth.

That was actually pretty good. I was entertained. I approve.

I'm offended by his shitty rapping, and trying to sound like a black guy. Chet Haze style....

Nobody should listen to an obese man about taking responsibility.

lol at this whiteboy trying to be a rap critic. pay attention next time, peckerwood.

Sorry, but an obese guy saying the n word and making blanket generalizations about black people while tens of millions of rural whites are on the same program strikes me as cunty and racist.
I know a bunch of other people have said it too, but I feel like I need to jump in and clear something up. NEITHER person in the video is Joyner Lucas. They're actors, playing out the different verses of the song.

Joyner Lucas is black, though.

Best thing about this song is all the people who were offended by a white Person saying the n word

Brilliant song. This is what rap, and music in geneal, should strive to be.

This is what many people think and want to say to each other but are too scared to. I'd rather have racist but open dialogue than a world where people are scared to spill their guts out.

Back