Joyner Lucas - I'm not racist

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

This is cartoonish to me. It is supposed to be if a Trump supporter and Black Lives Matter type person expresses themselves to each other.

Who do you think makes a better case?

I'm offended by his shitty rapping, and trying to sound like a black guy. Chet Haze style....

Nobody should listen to an obese man about taking responsibility.

I am on the side that promotes economic mobility.

I saw this on Facebook and I think Facebook is starting to make me hate everyone.

Maybe actually says something worthwhile but who knows, i can't stand the shit rapping.

I'm offended by his shitty rapping, and trying to sound like a black guy. Chet Haze style....

Joyner Lucas is a black guy, that’s makeup or lip synch or something. Idk I’m not gonna watch the video cause I already know I can’t stand his rapping.

Joyner Lucas is a black guy, that’s makeup or lip synch or something. Idk I’m not gonna watch the video cause I already know I can’t stand his rapping.

Come on dwawg!! Ya'll know ya luv his sick flow and crazy beatz!!

Hahaha. I thought it was bad rapping because it was just some random guy trying to rap some stuff he wrote down.

sounds like something a racist would say

there are those moments I hate that I found something so horrible on Sherdog. this is one of them.

As a rap fan, I thought it was actually pretty good. He laid out the arguments that both sides make about the other side. The beat was solid and the flow was too. I don't think he misrepresented the positions either, we certainly see both of those arguments presented frequently here in the WR.

I wish there was some sort of conclusive 3rd verse but I gather that the theme was to lay out the things that each sides says about the other side that are so racially charged while simultaneously believing that their side is not being racist while saying it.

So, 7.5/10. I might recommend it but I probably wouldn't listen to it 2x.

Shit slaps. I've heard plenty of those arguments, so no misrepresentation.

Too many of you cans are headasses. Appreciate good music.

On the contrary, I believe the people who shirk their responsibilities the most, are often the most adept at explaining why it is actually important to be responsible. The same way that a heroin addict is often the best at explaining why it is a bad thing to do drugs.

Of course, if you're a 400 lb man who lives with their mom, it is probably not the best of ideas to talk about responsibility in a moralizing tone, but rather with the humbleness of a habitual offender.

A responsible man has no motivation to self-criticize, and therefore is probably less capable of explaining why he is actually being responsible.

It's pure cringe that's going to generate hate.

Of course the usual suspects can't get enough.

On the contrary, I believe the people who shirk their responsibilities the most, are often the most adept at explaining why it is actually important to be responsible. The same way that a heroin addict is often the best at explaining why it is a bad thing to do drugs.

Of course, if you're a 400 lb man who lives with their mom, it is probably not the best of ideas to talk about responsibility in a moralizing tone, but rather with the humbleness of a habitual offender.

A responsible man has no motivation to self-criticize, and therefore is probably less capable of explaining why he is actually being responsible.

Sorry, but an obese guy saying the n word and making blanket generalizations about black people while tens of millions of rural whites are on the same program strikes me as cunty and racist.

Sorry, but an obese guy saying the n word and making blanket generalizations about black people while tens of millions of rural whites are on the same program strikes me as cunty and racist.

Well, I'm not talking about this person specifically. But I would say that a self-conscious, irresponsible man is often more capable of laying out the argument against himself, than a responsible man is capable of laying out an argument for himself.

We generally spend more resources into analyzing our weaknesses than our strengths. The strengths we have, we often take as a given. That is why I wouldn't outright dismiss a seemingly weak and irresponsible man preaching about strength. He is bound to be more analytical about his situation, and why he might lack a particular attribute, than someone that already possesses the qualities that the other is seeking.

Last edited:
Well, I'm not talking about this person specifically. But I would say that a self-conscious, irresponsible man is often more capable of laying out the argument against himself, than a responsible man is capable of laying out an argument for himself.

We generally spend more resources into analyzing our weaknesses than our strengths. The strengths we have, we often take as a given. That is why I wouldn't outright dismiss a seemingly weak and irresponsible man preaching about strength. He is bound to be more analytical about his situation, and why he might lack a particular attribute, than someone that already possesses the qualities that the other is seeking.

In this case, this man has no ability to assess anything. He simply calls black people the n word, bitches, and ignores far more white people in the same situation, or worse (appalachia).

Back