Journey the worlds ugliest band?

Bang Away - guy makes steve perry look like a Prime Luke Rockhold.

View attachment 323813 View attachment 323815
Hes due to look even worse soon. Hes losing his hair(real thin) and he does that "messy out of bed" look thing some guys due to cover up their skullet. Imagine him bald?! Hideous! Even worse! But....he bangs more 10's than I ever possibly will. SIGH.

Harvey Danger and The Butthole Surfers were pretty ugly back in the 90s

Anyone get a load of Kansas' family ass photos?

KANSAS_03.jpg

1970s-Kansas.jpg

Dust in the Wind must refer to what they ate as the women drove into the sunset.

Anyone get a load of Kansas' family ass photos?

KANSAS_03.jpg

1970s-Kansas.jpg

Dust in the Wind must refer to what they ate as the women drove into the sunset.
And the grammy for best haircuts by a duo or group goes to...

I saw a We are the Wolrd song video on YT
Never realised he was in that thing.

Their new Filipino singer has an amazing voice.

Last edited:
for modern day fuglies - that guy ed sheeran (however you spell it) is a fucking cave troll whose mother drank wine when she was carrying him but still has females wanting him - the power of popularity.

Yep, male attractiveness is based on other things than just looks. A female’s looks might indicate good breeding material, a male might have half his face torn off but still have a tribe of bad assess at his back (I.e he’s still the guy the girl is going to want to shack up with).

I saw a We are the Wolrd song video on YT
Never realised he was in that thing.

Everyone was in that video. Seriously, I’m not sure there was a singer from that time period and before that wasn’t. It was huge.

2018-01-12-17-01-43-.jpg

I actually saw him play once in Mesquite Nevada

Toto.
Toto-1979.jpg

Edit: Course, they also made songs like this one:

I always thought the Dire Straits were a bunch of ugly motherfuckers.

direstraits1.jpg

Hes due to look even worse soon. Hes losing his hair(real thin) and he does that "messy out of bed" look thing some guys due to cover up their skullet. Imagine him bald?! Hideous! Even worse! But....he bangs more 10's than I ever possibly will. SIGH.
<{1-17}>

Back