Journey the worlds ugliest band?

The ugliest mofo but who was just as much of a legend as he is ugly has to be Lemmy KilmisterView attachment 323811 from Motorhead
Susan Boyle says hello
Susan-Boyle.jpg

Journey fucking rocks, but holy shit, couldnt help but notice the whole band is made up of Boise 1's (not that theres anything wrong with that) can only wonder how big they could have been if they weren'y offensive to look at.

[yt]

Not really ugly just look like regular dudes

macgowan.jpg

Shane Macgowan. The Pogues frontman shrewdly saved millions on dental bills.

What about AC/DC? Truly horrible looks on stage...

I think its safe to say the majority of male musicians are ugly or not considered handsome, they make up for their looks ith their talent

Look at Freddie Mercury dude was ugly but had an amazing voice

10568076.jpg

original-grid-image-16565-1393506459-9.jpg

Freddie-Mercury-Teeth.jpg

952_photo.jpg

Grim Reaper. Self-proclaimed world's ugliest band.

Side note: Why does every metal band in the history of existence have at least one photograph where they do that pose where it looks like they're trying to cup someone's ballsack?

Separate Ways is a fucking tune. I especially like @ 1:25 they glued a keyboard to the side of a shipping container. Nothing says rock 'n roll like Keyboard shipping container action.

There were a comically ugly band. I'm near certain the lead singer has a tiny penis. The "sherry" girl dumped him right as the sing came out. He is small.

Susan Boyle says hello
Susan-Boyle.jpg
WOOD. No seriously, when I was a younger lad who drank way too much, I ended up with hyenas/elephant/pigs after a night of debauchery. Wake up and find some ugly beast clinging to me. Id have to chew my arm off to get out of there in the dead of morning. Fun times. Learned my lesson.

That one guy is bald on the top of his head but the rest is like a fro? Lol the fuck
They do look like they are part of the Hills Have Eyes clan or what a real life GWAR would look like without the over the top prostetics

I think TS has a point though. Journey always struck me as ugly except for the keyboard player (no romo). Dude was into weightlifting and jacked IIRC.

THe british band Slade always struck me as one of the ugliest.

Slade-image-slade-36150132-300-245.jpg

Yes journey was ugly, and yet they all were drowning in pussy, especially Steve Perry.

Do not underestimate the power of music, money, and Fame.

Even guys that never got famous, if they could sing, they pull tail that's out of their league.

Take singing lessons, boys. That's the lesson here.

For sure... This post reminds me of one of Eddie Murphy's bits from Delirious...

Back