Joshua: 'Wilder fight is imminent, just the final details'.

They need to have a rematch clause and fight in both countries. Other than each other there’s not much threat from other fighters currently in the division. I’d be happy for these guys to fight twice in a row. It’s the fight that everyone wants and will likely end early 1 way or the other. Even if Joshua has to get his mandatory out of the way first, then have the first fight in London, rematch in Vegas/New York (or vice versa). Fans are happy, fighters get their concessions and 2 huge paydays, it’s a no brainier
Im hoping that is what theyre ironing out. That seems like a win for everyone. Both get their home turf, both get two massive paydays, both get a chance to gain new fans, both a chance at redemption, and we get two fights to watch.
Agree with everything you just said.

BUT YOU COME HERE FAM.

EXCITING STUFF.

MIND BLOWING
Depending on the timing its not out of the question. Were due a vacation but Ive got an absurd work schedule from late Sept-mid November. Good old oil refinery life.

Im hoping that is what theyre ironing out. That seems like a win for everyone. Both get their home turf, both get two massive paydays, both get a chance to gain new fans, both a chance at redemption, and we get two fights to watch.

Depending on the timing its not out of the question. Were due a vacation but Ive got an absurd work schedule from late Sept-mid November. Good old oil refinery life.
This is one of the ones I've got to go to. It's one of the biggest fights in recent memory.

I'm all on this. But I am fucked if it's in the USA at current.

It would be for sure a good holiday though!

Good shit, finally talking like he wants shit Done! Said all the right things here.

Back