Joshua: 'Wilder fight is imminent, just the final details'.

This is good. Real good. I don't know if either man - if he loses - comes back from this and regains their previous form, but I am glad this fight happens. It needs to happen.

B9tGz5K.gif

I wonder if that mean next or they fight one more person each first.

If they fight next I'd like to see Povetkin vs Whyte on the same card to build something for the winner.

This is good. Real good. I don't know if either man - if he loses - comes back from this and regains their previous form, but I am glad this fight happens. It needs to happen.

I disagree, Wilder is 32 and Joshua 28. Think there is plenty of gas in the tank for more to come after the fight

Booommmmbbbb Squaaaad!!!

quit dragging it out !!

longer we wait the less chance we can see a rematch in a decent time

I disagree, Wilder is 32 and Joshua 28. Think there is plenty of gas in the tank for more to come after the fight

In terms of age, yes, but I just have a hunch. They could prove me wrong. I wasn't sure about Kovalev after his very questionable loss to Ward and then the low blow loss, but he still seems hungry (albeit against mid level names).

The funniest thing to me is that AJ has the hand on the wheel, turns it at times, and keeps looking ahead as if he is driving. It is funny, because he is clearly not driving. (if you look at the windows, the background is not moving at all).

It actually reminds me of how full of shit he is. M i rite?

Btw, the interviewer dude has a huge, disgusting bugger in his left nostril, or a deformity. Either way, to the Gulogs with him.

Last edited:
The funniest thing to me is that AJ has the hand on the wheel, turns it at times, and keeps looking ahead as if he is driving. It is funny, because he is clearly not driving. (if you look at the windows, the background is not moving at all).

Btw, the interviewer dude has a huge, disgusting bugger in his left nostril, or a deformity. Either way, to the Gulogs with him.

*gulags

We all know wilder will fight anywhere and will take the smaller slice. What details? No touching of the hair or face?

We all know wilder will fight anywhere and will take the smaller slice. What details? No touching of the hair or face?

I think wilder and his team want the fight in the states, Joshua wants it in Britain. That’s probably one of the finer details

In all fairness, he's not remotely trying to make it look like he's driving.

YYYYYYYEEEEEEA BOIIIII

I FUCKING HOPE IT'S HERE. I AM FO SURE GOING TO THAT SHIT.

LET'S GO DEONTAY!

LEEEETS GO!

I think wilder and his team want the fight in the states, Joshua wants it in Britain. That’s probably one of the finer details
My thoughts also. Its an interesting concession from either standpoint.

Pretty obvious that ticket sale #s will be better in the UK, but the revenue will probably be higher in Vegas.

There are some pros and cons to either location for both fighters tbh. Either could stand to make themseleves a household name in a different country with this fight. Very big future potential for both of their careers.

I actually think this fight will sell really well in Vegas. Wilder’s popularity has grown significantly in the last year, and AJ is well known. Both of them are the kind of fighters that Americans fall in love with. Specimens and knockout artists are notorious fan favorites here. Add in the quality shit talking between these two and the rivalry thats building up and its a real easy promotion.

Also, I think there would be a very big turnout of UK fans who travel for it. Ive always admired how well other country’s fight fans show out for their guys, UK, Ireland etc. its pretty damn cool to see those big ass groups in the crowd or to hear fans from another country take over a stadium’s cheering.

Pretty obvious that ticket sale #s will be better in the UK, but the revenue will probably be higher in Vegas.

There are some pros and cons to either location for both fighters tbh. Either could stand to make themseleves a household name in a different country with this fight. Very big future potential for both of their careers.

I actually think this fight will sell really well in Vegas. Wilder’s popularity has grown significantly in the last year, and AJ is well known. Both of them are the kind of fighters that Americans fall in love with. Specimens and knockout artists are notorious fan favorites here. Add in the quality shit talking between these two and the rivalry thats building up and its a real easy promotion.

Also, I think there would be a very big turnout of UK fans who travel for it. Ive always admired how well other country’s fight fans show out for their guys, UK, Ireland etc. its pretty damn cool to see those big ass groups in the crowd or to hear fans from another country take over a stadium’s cheering.

They need to have a rematch clause and fight in both countries. Other than each other there’s not much threat from other fighters currently in the division. I’d be happy for these guys to fight twice in a row. It’s the fight that everyone wants and will likely end early 1 way or the other. Even if Joshua has to get his mandatory out of the way first, then have the first fight in London, rematch in Vegas/New York (or vice versa). Fans are happy, fighters get their concessions and 2 huge paydays, it’s a no brainier

Agree with everything you just said.

BUT YOU COME HERE FAM.

EXCITING STUFF.

MIND BLOWING

Back