Joshua vs Wilder is a 50/50 Fight

I think wilders has much better chance than fury personally. Fury isnt gonna hurt joshua and isnt anywhere near athletic to keep joshua of him. Furys weird performance really made people think he is great.

Doesn't really compare, to be honest. Fury is smart and crafty, best switch hitter in the division, knew how to throw Wlad off his game and drag him into a fight he didn't want to be in and pretty much coasted to an easy, yet ugly win. Wilder doesn't have that in him.
I'm not willing to say what Wilder doesnt have in him. He hasn't fought enough top guys yet. All 3 are flawed and vulnerable. He poses awkward and size challenge for Wlad still. With a threat of power that Furry doesn't have.
I think King Kong Ortiz gives them all major problems by being far superior technically than these 3 by far.
But the vulnerability and crazy techniques make these fights fun.

Not to mention I would be shocked if an extremely overweight, coke addict, with mental illness could ever come back and look decent. Especially when he was the laughing stock of the sport when he was in his prime already. I don't think Fury comes back and stays a top level guy.

Last edited:
Fury also barely layed a glove on Wlad, Joshua nearly lifted his head off with an uppercut and put him down 3/4 times before finishing him.

There's more than one way to look at those fights, but they really shouldn't be compared. Fury's style is terrible for Wlad, AJ's much more compatible.

This! AJ will make beating both Fury and Wilder look easier than the Wlad fight! He went toe to toe in a technical display against Wlad. When he fights either of those clowns he will stalk and set up while maintaining a tight, solid defence and it won't be a good night for the side show freaks that have been stinking up the Heavyweight division for far too long.

I always had AJ pegged to beat Fury handily, after this fight I feel the same about Wilder

Fucking lol

Both AJ and Wlad fucking smash Wilder.

We've seen what happens when Joshua takes a huge shot now. He recovers. We haven't seen that happen to Wilder yet so that is a big unknown factor. I think Joshua lays out Wilder by having sounder boxing fundamentals and the better resilience. Both guys have the power to hurt each other.

Wilder is insanely sloppy, I have no clue how he got this far

Joshua finishes him quick

When it comes to power and their KOS, Wilders tend to be huge winding punches that come from far back, whiles Joshua's are tight and compact. So they make for different looks when it comes to the visual aspect.
I'd say they hit as hard but that Wilders power comes in wild combos in almost Haymaker fashion while Joshua can land one of those vicious uppercuts out of nowhere.

It's 50/50 to me on who wins that fight

This Klitschko by the way would've beaten Fury. Joshua beats Fury and so does Wilder.
Fury doesn't want to fight Klitschko again and it took me a few of his mental collapses and his coke habit to conclude this.
MLB players use to play on coke all the time in the 70s and they didn't need fuckin rehab.
Get in the ring shithead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back