Joshua vs Povetkin Weigh-in & Face off

Kovalev's "Man Bag"

Threat Actor
@Silver
Reaction score
Joshua weighed in much heavier but that was expected. I timestamped it to speed things up.

AJ - 17 stone, 8 pounds and 5 ounces (246.3 lb)
Povetkin
- 15 stone, 12 pounds (222 lb)

Last edited:
Got to love Michael Buffer. I have to find somewhere to watch it. AJ looks huge.

Should be a fun fight for as long as it lasts

What were the weights in pounds?
I kept seeing it in stones and I don't know the conversion.
Is DAZN or whatever the only way to watch this in the US? What a crock. I ain't payin' $9.99/month. Sorry.

Is DAZN or whatever the only way to watch this in the US? What a crock. I ain't payin' $9.99/month. Sorry.
Check under the vid in the OP (just edited). ;) One stone is the equivalent of 14 pounds.

Call your local Buffalo Wild Wings, they sometimes show boxing; Applebees, Fridays or whatever else is around you. I saw the Joshua / Klitschko fight in a dance club. It was nothing but boxing, and booty that night. Kept gazing between the two lol

Yeah, call around you might get lucky.

That's a bit heavier than last time out for Joshua, but still reasonable. Anything under 250 for him is good; I don't think he has the frame to carry more than that without hurting his performance.

7 day free trial

AJ might just let this go to decision to be respectful.

Joshua weighed in much heavier but that was expected. I timestamped it to speed things up.

AJ - 17 stone, 8 pounds and 5 ounces (246.3 lb)
Povetkin
- 15 stone, 12 pounds (222 lb)

Both look ready!!! Should be an exciting fight

Back