Joshua vs Parker: Povetkin-Price fight likely to be announced soon

Howd that go?

How many times did Povetkins opponents piss hot and get the fight cancelled?
Stop trying to change the frame, fact is he went in against a lot higher opposition than Wilder when your claiming he hadn't. And again we are just talking about what happened not the reasons for it and Deontay has fought nothing but bums, that's a fact. Not his fault but it's a fact.

Anyway the Povetkin Klitschko fight was shameful with the amount of wrestling that Wlad was allowed to get away with in that fight. And Deontay could have a got a fight against Wlad years ago if he wasn't so scared.

Stop trying to change the frame, fact is he went in against a lot higher opposition than Wilder when your claiming he hadn't. And again we are just talking about what happened not the reasons for it and Deontay has fought nothing but bums, that's a fact. Not his fault but it's a fact.

Anyway the Povetkin Klitschko fight was shameful with the amount of wrestling that Wlad was allowed to get away with in that fight. And Deontay could have a got a fight against Wlad years ago if he wasn't so scared.
Im not changing anything. The fact is, Povetkin fights a lot of no ones.

You know damn well if Wilder took this fight youd be shitting on him for it.

Weird to compare the resumes of Wilder and Povetkin and who they're fighting.

Wilder holds a title and Povetkin doesn't. You'd expect the one with the title to fight a higher class of opponent. Potevkin's been having to fight lesser opponents lately because he's a steroid cheat, and Wilder's had to face guys who weren't all that great lately because he gets matched with steroid cheats.

As for historically in their careers, Povetkin entered the sport earlier than Wilder and with a lot more amateur experience so he was pushed on faster.

Im not changing anything. The fact is, Povetkin fights a lot of no ones.

You know damn well if Wilder took this fight youd be shitting on him for it.
No I wouldn't be shitting on Wilder IF he was coming back from a long layoff and trying to make himself relevant again (even if it was for drugs misuse). The fact is Wilder could have chased a fight with Wlad a while ago and he didn't. AJ did and made his name on it. His (Wilders) best potential opponents have been Povetkin ironically enough and Ortiz. He's fighting Ortiz now so that's good at last we get to see him tested. But Wilder could have got a match up with Wlad if he'd have been brave enough to go after it.

No I wouldn't be shitting on Wilder IF he was coming back from a long layoff and trying to make himself relevant again (even if it was for drugs misuse). The fact is Wilder could have chased a fight with Wlad a while ago and he didn't. AJ did and made his name on it. His (Wilders) best potential opponents have been Povetkin ironically enough and Ortiz. He's fighting Ortiz now so that's good at last we get to see him tested. But Wilder could have got a match up with Wlad if he'd have been brave enough to go after it.
You are hilariously hypicritical. Wilder came back from layoffs too and he got shit on. But its ok for Povetkin lmao.

Wilder could have fought Wlad. I wish he would have. But, he has tried to take Povetkin and Ortiz back to back. Unfortunately theyre both cheating cans and cant make it to the ring.

But ya, lets keep calling Wilder a coward right?

The refereeing of Povetkin/Klitschko was a complete joke, but at the same time I thought Povetkin gave a very poor performance. He offered absolutely nothing. Jennings, a clearly inferior talent to Povetkin, gave a much better account of himself (granted, it was an older and worse Wlad, but Jennings had an actual gameplan and fought with at least some conviction).

Outside of beating Wlad, AJ, Wilder, or Ortiz, what is a good HW win?

What is a good HW resume? Who has one?

Ortiz has a win over whom?

Povetkins impressive wins are whom?

You are hilariously hypicritical. Wilder came back from layoffs too and he got shit on. But its ok for Povetkin lmao.

Wilder could have fought Wlad. I wish he would have. But, he has tried to take Povetkin and Ortiz back to back. Unfortunately theyre both cheating cans and cant make it to the ring.

But ya, lets keep calling Wilder a coward right?
I didn't shit on Wilder for long lay offs, I'm just saying AJ made the Wlad fight but Wilder has been in the game longer, why didn't he get that fight made? Probably because he lacked confidence in his own ability. That's a nice way of saying he's a coward.

The refereeing of Povetkin/Klitschko was a complete joke, but at the same time I thought Povetkin gave a very poor performance. He offered absolutely nothing. Jennings, a clearly inferior talent to Povetkin, gave a much better account of himself (granted, it was an older and worse Wlad, but Jennings had an actual gameplan and fought with at least some conviction).
Povetkins whole game is to bob and weave to get in range. He was completely stumped when Wlad just grabbed him and bore down on him with all his weight. Yeah Povetkin probably should have tried something different but I don't know if he has anything else in his arsenal.

Povetkins whole game is to bob and weave to get in range. He was completely stumped when Wlad just grabbed him and bore down on him with all his weight. Yeah Povetkin probably should have tried something different but I don't know if he has anything else in his arsenal.

Maybe Price thinks he can emulate Wlads gameplan. Could be very ugly if he tries.

Maybe Price thinks he can emulate Wlads gameplan. Could be very ugly if he tries.
I don't think David Price has that sort of game in him. I've never seen him box like that before but I suppose it's possible he could try it as it worked very well for Wlad. If he doesn't try and tie his man up then I don't think it will be long before he gets KO'ed.

Back