Joshua vs Klitschko

Niels

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who do you see winning on the 29th of april? And who do you hope will win?

I personally don't know who will win, but, even though i'm a fan of both i really hope Joshua will win, since he has a whole way ahead of him, while Klitschko has nothing to prove anymore in my opinion.

I hope Joshua Wins. The HW division needs some new blood. Not that Joshua hasn't proven himself to be a top fighter already, but a win over Klitschko will raise his stock and be great for his career.

it would be good for boxing if Joshua blows Klits away in 1 round.

Really depends on how much Wladimir has rusted in the past while since he last fought Fury. He is a 41 year old that hasn't been terribly active. When has an older, inactive fighter ever looked that good? Hopkins was busy in his 40's. So was Foreman. They could be competitive.

Joshua wins if Wlad has faded that much.

Joshua is inexperienced and it's a MASSIVE stepup in competition to go from low level title holder to ATG HW. But Wlad is 41 has looked to be on the way down in his last few fights and has had a long layoff.

I think Wlad has declined but I also think people also discrdit Tyson Fury a lot which makes them think Wlad is completely shot which he isn't or at least wasn't up until now.

I slightly favour Joshua

Wlad looked very underwhelming against Jennings before that terrible performance against Fury. I think he's on a steep decline. Still, Joshua has shown he can be hit, and Wlad's a big puncher, so maybe he catches Joshua coming in and Joshua falls to bits. The way it's going, though, I like Joshua by stoppage inside 6 rounds.

I'm usually an underdog bettor with boxing, but I'm picking Joshua to win, probbaly via a mid to late rounds KO or a clear unanimous decision. Klitschko has declined.He may last several rounds or perhaps the distance if the referee in England allows him to clinch a lot, which I doubt.

Not much buzz here in Mexico , how it in the states ? Not to say there isn't lots watching it , just not the usual crazy weekend planning . Some of the bars didn't hire some tecate girls to go this weekend

I think it's Joshua time and once again #European takeover!

Not much buzz here in Mexico , how it in the states ? Not to say there isn't lots watching it , just not the usual crazy weekend planning . Some of the bars didn't hire some tecate girls to go this weekend

*#britishtakeover

No UFC or major televised MMA this weekend, so for those of us who watch all combat sports, this is the biggest card this weekend.

Back