Joshua v Klitschko

005544aaf0f3335462cc6df384ad96df2c1064d2a14300a13f1fd085a8e34bc4.jpg

Wow! That's a huge step up. Big gamble by Joshua. Let's hope it pays off.

Thats a hell of a step up. Not sure its the best management of Joshuas career but respect for taking the leap.

On the other hand, Wlad may be well over the hill and this could be a huge opportunity to add a huge name to the resume.

I would be surprised if this fight takes place. It's too big of a gamble for Hearn.

Would definitely love to see it and it would be the biggest boxing fight of the year by far.

Likely won't happen until next year. He has a mandatory with Joseph Parker first.

AJ will fighting Anyone to avoid fighting King Kong. He needs to step it up. Taking on Wlad after Wlad loses and look like shit is weak sauce.

King Kong is coming and AJ is running.

from Twitter
KING KONG CALL OUT @EddieHearn and @anthonyfjoshua NO BALLS NO GUTS NO GLORY YOU WILL FOR EVER LIVE IN MY SHADOW ,,, ITS SAD TO LIVE SCARED

AJ will fighting Anyone to avoid fighting King Kong. He needs to step it up. Taking on Wlad after Wlad loses and look like shit is weak sauce.

Naw. Wlad would still draw a lot of eyes and would still be a great win for someone as untested as AJ. Plus the money. Plenty of smart reasons to take that fight - the only reason not to do it is that it would be a huge leap in competition.

Likely won't happen until next year. He has a mandatory with Joseph Parker first.
If Tyson Fury is forced to vacate and this is for the belt, then they would likely allow Joshua an exemption before Parker

If Tyson Fury is forced to vacate and this is for the belt, then they would likely allow Joshua an exemption before Parker

If Fury vacates then Klitschko doesn't just become the champion...

Klitschko will then have to fight the no.1 ranked fighter in either the WBA or WBO sanctioning body for the vacant belts.

For WBA the no.1 ranked is Luis Ortiz and for WBO it's Joseph Parker.

If Fury vacates then Klitschko doesn't just become the champion...

Klitschko will then have to fight the no.1 ranked fighter in either the WBA or WBO sanctioning body for the vacant belts.

For WBA the no.1 ranked is Luis Ortiz and for WBO it's Joseph Parker.
The IBF might strip AJ as well if he doesnt defend against Parker if Joseph wins his next fight. The dis the same for Fury.

I think the sanctioning bodies are doing this on perpose to seperate the titles on multiple champions again. More economic. Might have hated the Klitchko era cause of that.

Joshua can make the same money fighting someone way less dangerous

Can't believe Hearn would do this

Fury is a local lad and one of my brother's knows him (I have 5) from a local gym.
But I can't stand the guy. He is a decent enough fighter. But he's a fraud and a bully.
I would love wlad to beat him.
But an aj win would be even better.

Why not Hughie?
Because his family loves him,if they wanted to see him battered they would say "Lets make the Joshua fight " thus putting a huge dent in his way to becoming mentally stronger .....the Furys wont go near Joshua until he has all the belts for a big pay day ppv fight and by then odds are somewhere down the line Hughie loses before that happens!

Everyone is talking huge leap in competition but the reality is Joshua is something Wlad has never faced a stronger guy who can punch on the inside with POWER ,this gives Joshua a very big edge .The biggest edge Wlad has is experience but does it stop such an aggressive athletic fighter with more reach? Im given the edge to Joshua here .

looks like this is actually happening

very interesting fight and one that neither fighter has a lot to lose

wlad is too old to compete with joshua. if he were to win it'd only be because joshua isn't as good as we all think he is.

lol, which one is it now? Can you make up your mind?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back