Joshua-Pulev close for Oct. 28

Are we talking about the same unremarkable Pulev that hasn't convincly beaten a live body since his loss to Wladimir???
Chisora was coming off a KO streak when Pulev beat him, and a KO win after too. Plus he beat him more convincingly than Whyte(Chisora's last fight).
jushua still gonna wreck him though lol

Pulev is going to catch a beating. I hope he can put up a good show like vs. W Klitschko and stick around a little bit and push Joshua though. Good experience fight for Joshua.

Chisora was coming off a KO streak when Pulev beat him, and a KO win after too. Plus he beat him more convincingly than Whyte(Chisora's last fight).
jushua still gonna wreck him though lol

Yeah I agree, I thought Pulev won clearly but I had Chisora just beating Whyte, it was definitely a lot closer imo(I am a bit biased when it comes to del boy as well)

Yeah I agree, I thought Pulev won clearly but I had Chisora just beating Whyte, it was definitely a lot closer imo(I am a bit biased when it comes to del boy as well)
the problem with posts like risingson's here is that these kids judge fighters abillity based on popularity level or personality.. this is not a shonen anime...

Yeah I think most people had Chisora up against Whyte over here, but then there could have only been a couple points in it either way. I'm kind of disappointed it looks like we aren't going to see a rematch considering how much of a slugfest it was.

Yeah I think most people had Chisora up against Whyte over here, but then there could have only been a couple points in it either way. I'm kind of disappointed it looks like we aren't going to see a rematch considering how much of a slugfest it was.

Same as that. I've got a bit of a soft spot for Del Boy but I think he'd lose the rematch.

Back