Joshua-Pulev close for Oct. 28

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
According to a report by RingTV, a source claims that unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua is nearing a deal to make his mandatory title defense against the IBF’s No. 1 contender Kubrat Pulev. The two men are said to be putting the finishing touches on a deal that would have them square off on October 28.

The fight is most likely to be held in England, but Las Vegas is still on the table. Joshua also owes a mandatory defense to the WBA’s top rated Luis ‘King Kong’ Ortiz, but Ortiz looks like he’s going to have to wait his turn for the time being.

Great, now hopefully Wilder will stop posting black and white photos of himself with a beard on instagram.

Make Wilder/Ortiz now and have the winners fight after.

I'm calling it now Pulev tags him early and tkos Joshua.

Pulev is a live challenger but if he can get thru Wlad hell get through this.

I didnt realize pulev had such a rabid fanbase

16508077._SY540_.jpg

Make Wilder/Ortiz now and have the winners fight after.
Stivern's lawyers will make sure that won't happen.

Pulev's management was smart picking those has beens.(edit: same reasons everybody beating adamek was getting titleshots for a while)

Lol poor King Kong.

Last edited:
Meh, just another fighter to get out of the rankings who isnt really good enough

Pulev has never really beaten anyone of note, and if his split win against Chisora is anything to go by, i think Joshua will make really short work of him(i actually thought he lost the Chisora fight)

POU said a month or so back that Bermane didn't show up for a drug test. That should make his claim to the title shot null & void.

I actually wouldnt even care if it were Stiverne again, though he does not deserve it, and Ortiz is a much better fight. I just want to see Wilder fight again... This is his prime, hope he don't waste it.

POU said a month or so back that Bermane didn't show up for a drug test. That should make his claim to the title shot null & void.

I actually wouldnt even care if it were Stiverne again, though he does not deserve it, and Ortiz is a much better fight. I just want to see Wilder fight again... This is his prime, hope he don't waste it.
Obviously Ortiz is the better pic, no need to even mention it.
But his career is being run by a squad of armless lemurs.

Bruh why no HW struck while the iron is hot on Bellew after the Haye win. Andre Ward stole that one. Best career decision of SOG considering Superman is irrelevant by choice.

Obviously Ortiz is the better pic, no need to even mention it.
But his career is being run by a squad of armless lemurs.

Bruh why no HW struck while the iron is hot on Bellew after the Haye win. Andre Ward stole that one. Best career decision of SOG considering Superman is irrelevant by choice.
In English please.

Pulev's management was smart picking those has beens.(edit: same reasons everybody beating adamek was getting titleshots for a while)

Lol poor King Kong.

Hopefully they can get around that. No one want to see it, he hasn't really earned a rematch and if he missed a drug test that should definitely disqualify him.

Should be an agreement figured out with Stiverne any day.

He needs to fuck off. No one cares to see him again.

16508077._SY540_.jpg

Lol poor King Kong.
Not referring to this site

I mean in europe

Are we talking about the same unremarkable Pulev that hasn't convincly beaten a live body since his loss to Wladimir???

Back