Joshua-Povetkin 9-22 Streamed By DAZN in U.S.

He looked like shit imo. I realize shit happens, especially at HW, but it doesnt look good to go from getting popped for PEDs to an outing like that.

Price is a monster puncher, if he hits any heavyweight on the chin they can go down.

Other that that momentary lapse he was very comfortableand finished it brutally.

Basically if you look at it.
$4.99 for Manny and Crawford's fight.
$9.99 for Usyk-Gassiev.
$9.99 for Joshua-Povetkin.

These fuckers are doing mini ppvs

What i find disturbing is how many of you believe the other guys are not on it too....
Not sure if this is the case. Pretty sure there is still a rule set and that we have to judge them by that standard.

Not sure if this is the case. Pretty sure there is still a rule set and that we have to judge them by that standard.

It seems some fans think you’re guilty to proven incident in some sports. It’s a fckin nonsense mate

Does anyone know when is the exact date that Dazn will start their service in the US?

Basically if you look at it.
$4.99 for Manny and Crawford's fight.
$9.99 for Usyk-Gassiev.
$9.99 for Joshua-Povetkin.

These fuckers are doing mini ppvs

Normally I’d agree w Seano but for 9.99 ill give them a try. I loath watching fights on my computer, I spend enough time in my office.

Normally I’d agree w Seano but for 9.99 ill give them a try. I loath watching fights on my computer, I spend enough time in my office.
I will get the first month free trial to see how it goes...

I’m tempted to pay the $150 Canadian for the year (13 mos with the free month). It looks like there will be at a couple of boxing events a month plus Bellator MMA. I might even follow the Champions League again.

Also, you don’t need to watch it on your computer. I’ve got a Roku streaming stick and will watch it on my tv.

I'll watch it but this really isn't the match I want to see.
Him vs Deontay or Fury would be ideal.

At 1:43 Joshua predicts his fight. He sounds pretty realistic to me. At least more than most fans and oddmakers.

I’m really looking forward to this, but hoping I don’t spend Saturday afternoon looking at that buffering wheel or whatever it’s called that DAZN has become known for.

I think Joshua by KO in the fifth.

9.99 for this, 4.99 for that. By the end of the month, you're shelling out another 20 or 30 bucks to be a boxing fan.

Picking Joshua by tko between the 6-9 rounds

Joshua told Eddie Goldman in that video above that it was going to go 12 rounds because Povetkin is a tough coookie. Doubling my bet on the Over 8½.

Back