Joshua Klitschko RBR

Fury squeaked out a decision against a semi-motivated Wlad, and then dropped off the face of the planet.

Joshua actually beat the man fair and square, decisively and actually fought a highly motivated and in shape Wlad.

Give your head a shake you daft cunt.
Couldn't agree more... Joshua fought a completely different animal to fury... Not even comparable. Wlad looked the best he has in years... First time in a while he had some real motivation and something to prove. Wlad would have destroyed fury in the shape he was last night

Fury squeaked out a decision against a semi-motivated Wlad, and then dropped off the face of the planet.

Joshua actually beat the man fair and square, decisively and actually fought a highly motivated and in shape Wlad.

Give your head a shake you daft cunt.

Couldn't agree more... Joshua fought a completely different animal to fury... Not even comparable. Wlad looked the best he has in years... First time in a while he had some real motivation and something to prove. Wlad would have destroyed fury in the shape he was last night

Fury went to Wlad's backyard when Wlad was undefeated for 11 years and beat him without getting touched. Joshua beat a man coming off a loss and it was in Joshua's hometown, its still a mighty accomplishment, but people should not belittle Fury's accomplishment because he's an out of shape headcase...he's more talented than anyone in the division i feel. I believe Wlad was motivated for every fight but he could not handle Fury's style.

Fury went to Wlad's backyard when Wlad was undefeated for 11 years and beat him without getting touched. Joshua beat a man coming off a loss and it was in Joshua's hometown, its still a mighty accomplishment, but people should not belittle Fury's accomplishment because he's an out of shape headcase...he's more talented than anyone in the division i feel. I believe Wlad was motivated for every fight but he could not handle Fury's style.

you honestly don't see the difference in wladimir's performance against fury and joshua?

fury did beat him, but mostly because wladimir stood there and did nothing. and to be completely honest, fury didn't do much either, neither man looked good.

if fury wasn't mental, he could obviously give joshua a tough fight, but what AJ did against wladimir is lightyears ahead of what fury did to him. there's just no comparison.

No, it was the same Wlad. Joshua just isn't a slick fighter. I'm not sure why people can't just be honest about it. Joshua got a good win, no doubt, but there's no way that anyone can say straight faced that he didn't get exposed a little at the same time. That bulk he carries might keep him from being great.

No, it was the same Wlad. Joshua just isn't a slick fighter. I'm not sure why people can't just be honest about it. Joshua got a good win, no doubt, but there's no way that anyone can say straight faced that he didn't get exposed a little at the same time. That bulk he carries might keep him from being great.

Why do you think you are the one that has to be right here? Wlad looked better than he did against Fury, there's a lot of evidence that explains why he could have prepared much better for this contest, thus coming in as a better fighter. You ignore all of this and refuse to entertain the idea because it goes against the agenda you established earlier of not wanting to give Joshua too much credit because he gassed in a couple of rounds.

It's obvious to most people, the fighter himself, and everyone around him that we saw a better version of Wladimir. Just like we saw a better version of Daniel Jacobs when he fought GGG, compared to when he got dropped by Mora. Fury will always be a nightmare style for Wlad, but that doesn't mean AJ didn't fight a better version. Fury caught Wlad off guard. Against Joshua he was obsessed with the fight, knew it was his last chance, looked great physically and put in a much braver performance because he knew he had to, he couldn't do what he did against Fury again.

None of this matters though right, because you say it was the same guy and we just need all to be honest and accept your view? Give me a break. You had the fight being over and a closed book in the RBR, then when Joshua comes back and wins, the only real comment you've got is that he gassed in two rounds, the agenda is transparent.

Why do you think you are the one that has to be right here? .
Do you post a lot of things that you know are wrong? Do you walk around congratulating yourself on how wrong you are all the time?

People post things they believe in.

Do you post a lot of things that you know are wrong? Do you walk around congratulating yourself on how wrong you are all the time?

People post things they believe in.

Great job of addressing the post as usual Seano, a unique talent of yours.

You're not just saying what you believe, you're telling someone else they are flat out wrong and should be 'honest', because they have a different view to you. You don't care for the reasons why someone could think Wlad was better that night, your view is just based off what's easier for you, which makes it hilarious that you think your view is the obvious one.

You can believe what you want, I see it somewhere in the middle. Wlad was not a different fighter and still past prime, put he showed up much more motivated, focused and determined to win, which resulted in one of the performances of his career.

Have an open mind, consider how the circumstances could have motivated Wlad, consider the style of Tyson Fury and form a proper view instead of this irrational garbage.

Wlad was much better on saturday than he was against Fury and Jennings. That being said, Fury's footwork, jab and ability to pull unexpected stuff could make it interesting against Joshua. He's still the lineal champ.

...and size

All I've heard are excuses as to why he lost. Getting a decision in Germany against the champ of the last 10 years is an incredible achievement. He struggles with fury at any point in his career, he's a horrible match up for him as he has to fight completely out of his comfort zone.

IF fury can get back to that level when he fights Joshua, it may not look too much different to the fight with wlad? AJ struggled to close the distance to klitschko almost all fight. he'll find it far harder to do that with fury. I'm more confident that he beats wilder after Saturday night, but I'm less confident that he beats fury if he comes back with his head right, bur that is a very big if

Wlad was much better on saturday than he was against Fury and Jennings. That being said, Fury's footwork, jab and ability to pull unexpected stuff could make it interesting against Joshua. He's still the lineal champ.

I think people are over playing how much better Wlad was vs AJ than vs Fury.

Fury moved a lot more than AJ, and wasn't even close to being hurt once.

Exactly. People are just going to have to accept that fury beat klits a hell of a lot easier than joshua did

Joshua went to life and death with him
Fury made him look like an rookie

Sorry but thats the truth

joking right?

I think people are over playing how much better Wlad was vs AJ than vs Fury.

Fury moved a lot more than AJ, and wasn't even close to being hurt once.

Why can't it be somewhere in the middle? Fury can still be a nightmare for Wlad stylistically and Wlad could still have been a better fighter going into the AJ fight. The two are not mutually exclusive. It doesn't make sense to just pick one side and ignore the circumstances of this fight and why it could bring out a big performance from a veteran with everything to prove.

Of course Wlad looked better against AJ.

Style make fights.

It's not like Wlad got any younger

So WTF is McFit and how do they have so much money to plaster their logo all over the fight?

Great job of addressing the post as usual Seano, a unique talent of yours..
I already posted my opinion, I guess I could copy and paste it for you.

Why can't it be somewhere in the middle? Fury can still be a nightmare for Wlad stylistically and Wlad could still have been a better fighter going into the AJ fight. The two are not mutually exclusive. It doesn't make sense to just pick one side and ignore the circumstances of this fight and why it could bring out a big performance from a veteran with everything to prove.
So your saying that wlad was a better fighter in the joshua fight because he had something to prove? I disagree

Fury beat wlad super easy because of his style and the fact that wlad has problems with a boxer whos just as big and technically sound as you pointed out. It has nothing to do with wlad being a better fighter in either fight. If anything hes been out of the ring for what? Almost a year? He probably should have been worse.

Wlad was no better/no worse in the Joshua fight. He just fought someone whos style was to stand and trade a style that wlad has success against. Look at the pulev fight. Nothing to do with his motivation or being a better fighter from fight to fight. If fury would have tried to stand and bang this wlad would have shown up.

So your saying that wlad was a better fighter in the joshua fight because he had something to prove? I disagree

Fury beat wlad super easy because of his style and the fact that wlad has problems with a boxer whos just as big and technically sound as you pointed out. It has nothing to do with wlad being a better fighter in either fight. If anything hes been out of the ring for what? Almost a year? He probably should have been worse.

Wlad was no better/no worse in the Joshua fight. He just fought someone whos style was to stand and trade a style that wlad has success against. Look at the pulev fight. Nothing to do with his motivation or being a better fighter from fight to fight. If fury would have tried to stand and bang this wlad would have shown up.

Yes of course, you're just choosing to ignore the evidence if you don't think Wlad was more motivated for this fight, it's beyond question, all of his actions before and after the fight prove this. You're picking the side that best suits your argument, I'm seeing both side of it.

Why wouldn't he be more motivated and focused for this fight, can you please give me just one argument or reason as to why this fight wouldn't bring out the best in him?

Look at the bigger picture, Wlad got HUMILIATED against a fat gypsy that he was meant to KO rather easily. In his very next fight he's fighting to win the belt back against the most dangerous opponent he's fought in years, he's the old man with something to prove. He didn't take any risks in the Fury fight, he could have committed more, he choose not to, he wasn't prepared to do that. He went into this fight knowing he had to take risks, he knew he would have to be brave and overcome adversity. How can you not look at that situation and accept that we probably saw a super motivated version of Wlad? We even see that with our own eyes in the ring and it's still not enough.

Just for sake of impartiality. My view is a bit of both, I see both sides of it here. You only see one side. You are correct about Fury being a nightmare stylistically, but denying altogether the idea that Wlad could have come in better for this fight is just silly and you've got nothing to substantiate it.

Didn't read but did anyone pick against Joshua? If so I will sell you cloud insurance.

Back