Joshua-Klitschko Poll

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Luke Campbell stops Darleys Perez in the 9th.

Campbell was outclassing him, Perez seems to have pulled out with an arm injury.

I agree with what Frank Warren said, Joshua has to beat Fury or Wilder to be considered the best at HW. Beating Wlad won't do it.
At this point I think if anyone needs to be considered true number one hey would have to take down wilder. Fury may not come back.

Hey, are they showing this fight live in the states? I saw that they have it on HBO at like 11pm, is that the only option outside of streaming it?

Hey, are they showing this fight live in the states? I saw that they have it on HBO at like 11pm, is that the only option outside of streaming it?

Make sure you use Reddit. Clear as crystal HD picture.

Just realized they are showing it live on Showtime, then replaying it on HBO later.

That's strange. They sold the fight to both networks? They must be making a fortune.

Just realized they are showing it live on Showtime, then replaying it on HBO later.

That's strange. They sold the fight to both networks? They must be making a fortune.
Like your mum...

Nah bad form, yeah wlad has a deal with a German network which means other nations need to pick up a specific channel, I guess aj has the same.

Boxing fans love their big HW bouts.

I'm so hyped I wanna run around and shit.

This Quigg undercard fight is a fantastic scrap

Quigg swinging big and missing big a little too often

I wish they'd turn the music down so we could hear the corners between rounds. Why does the crowd need music?

I wish they'd turn the music down so we could hear the corners between rounds. Why does the crowd need music?
because eddie hearns is a moron
annoyed me for the haye/bellew fight too

Guillermo Rigondeaux would break Scott Quigg's orbital bone.

One of you in the U.K. start a RBR thread

I kind of hope Wlad knocks him out. Nothing against Joshua, Wlad just seems like a good dude.

Back