• Poll closed .

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fight starts 48 hours from now.
Can we get a poll on this @RR

Smart money is on Joshua I think.

Bookies had the odds for Joshua1,48 and 3,1 for Wlad.
They really think Joshua got this.
For americans that means how many times you get your money back.

1,48 x 100$ = 148$ for 100$ bet if Joshua wins.

Wlad hasn't looked so good in his last few fights. I think Joshua takes it, but I think Wlad winning would be great.

Smart money is on Joshua I think.

The only bet that has stood out to me as particularly interesting is Wlad by decision which is 7 to 1 on some books. It's not a bet I'd make, but I've seen a lot of people who are very confident in Wlad, and Joshua still has some real question marks.

Stylistically, Joshua is the perfect fight for Klitschko. He's tall, stiff and doesn't move his head. He doesn't move as well as Tyson Fury, so he'll be open to jabs all night. The problem however, is that Klitschko is 41 and Joshua is 27 and that makes a huge difference. Klitschko has also had a huge layoff while Joshua has stayed busy.

Joshua is getting him at the right time and should win the fight.

Wlad and the under for me, AJ too juiced to play and the under at +money in a hw fight between two guys with a ton of power seemed like a must play.

Although I think Jay's thinking is also pretty on point, knowing how Wlad tends to fight and the price on it is pretty sexy. I'm still using the under as a quasi hedge, AJ gets the stoppage in under 8.5 I'll be up still, if it goes the distance and Wlad does take a Dec I still win the ml, at least and therefore make some money too.

If this goes the distance it's probably Wlad being boring and holding and draping and doing Wlad type things so +700 is nice. Joshua winning a Dec is lower on the spectrum of possible outcomes imo, but that's just my opinion so who knows, I can be pretty fucking stupid at times.

Hopefully we get an early ko from Wlad and I win both! But if not Joshua stops him. I think this is gonna end up being a pretty brutal fight that doesn't go very long. We'll found out fairly quickly if AJ is up to the test and/or Wlad is just completely shot.

Joshua certainly doesn't have the most sturdy chin and with Wlads size he's sure to touch him at some point. The problem is will be Joshuas speed is going to be too much for the fighter coming back from hiatus.

I think the fight will be decided early on.. if Joshua comes in and starts landing straight away it's going to be a murder.

If Klitchsko starts landing his straight punches and successfully clinching it's going to be a long night for AJ.

I have money on Klitschko

AJ was rocked by whyte and looked gassed for a period. I have klitschko round 8 ko

The longer the fight goes...Wlads chances of winning will improve alot imo.
Josh never went full 12 in a real fight...so i think it is either Joshua before the 6th or Wlad gonna take it in the later rounds...maybe by decision.

It would be disastrous if Wlad wins and he has a good chance

I hope this is AJ's coming out party and this would set up The Bronze Bomber up

The only thing is AJ gas tank

Joshua weighs in at 250lbs.
Klitschko 240 1/2lbs

Lowest Klitschkos weighed since 2009

Back