Joshua is offering Wilder a flat fee of $12.5M

Who’s got 3 of the 4 belts. What the fck has wilder done to unify the the division? So why should he get parity or even near parity with what he brings to the table

It’s not fckin difficult to work out is it pal?

how can wilder unify the division if the guy holding 3 of the belts is ducking him?

Just because he's having arguments with a lot of them atm lol

My own view is the fight will get done and it will be a 65/35 split. Wilder hoping for more is just wishful thinking. Hopefully both sides are able to compromise or we won't get this fight. Wilder needs this fight more than AJ so he has less bartering power.

Joshua is the A side.

Wilder is the B side.

Joshua draws around 30/40 times what Wilder does.

Joshua deserves at least a 75-25 split. Being extremely generous.
Why did Joshua offer Parker 65/35 ?
Who of Parker and Wilder is the bigger draw ?

Just because he's having arguments with a lot of them atm lol

My own view is the fight will get done and it will be a 65/35 split. Wilder hoping for more is just wishful thinking. Hopefully both sides are able to compromise or we won't get this fight. Wilder needs this fight more than AJ so he has less bartering power.
Hardly, I enjoy all the discussions.

Its because his fans are arguing in favor of something theyve argued against for other fights. Its really, really silly.

Shitty offers are shitty offers. Its ok to admit them.

how can wilder unify the division if the guy holding 3 of the belts is ducking him?
He offered him 12.5 million for a fight. I'd fight Joshua for that much money. Wilder is the one ducking if the fight doesn't happen.

Why did Joshua offer Parker 65/35 ?
Who of Parker and Wilder is the bigger draw ?
Wilder is more than likely a slightly bigger draw.

Hearn said that the 12.5M offer was by his estimation 30-35 split. So that is around a 70-30/65-35 split.

Over the last 11 months Joshua has sold out 3 stadiums around 240,00 tickets and 3M UK PPV buys. That entitles him to the majority of the purse in a fight against Wilder.

Imo Joshua should get 80-20 split. They are being extremely generous giving Wilder 12.5M. His biggest purse is 2M. Without Joshua he isn't getting close to 12.5M. After all of the crying he has been doing about this fight he should have accepted that offer in a heartbeat.

B/c SOME Not ALL Brits get behind anyone who's legit on the world level and they won't stop talking until they lose, even after. Hatton when he was ko'd by Floyd you guys still kept chanting while he was getting his brain crushed, which was awesome, but he still got ko'd.

BJS was almost unanimously hated by everyone, then he beats Lemi. All of a sudden he's got some fans and if he wins against another decent opponent he will have a ton more fans b/c he's from the UK and even tho he's a cunt he'll have love b/c UK decent to high level fighters always get love from their own whether they deserve it or not. Truth.

UK fans are awesome fans some of the best in the world but there's also domestic bias, moreso than most other spots in the world. That's hard to argue. Not bad or good, just true.

B/c SOME Not ALL Brits get behind anyone who's legit on the world level and they won't stop talking until they lose, even after. Hatton when he was ko'd by Floyd you guys still kept chanting while he was getting his brain crushed, which was awesome, but he still got ko'd.

BJS was almost unanimously hated by everyone, then he beats Lemi. All of a sudden he's got some fans and if he wins against another decent opponent he will have a ton more fans b/c he's from the UK and even tho he's a cunt he'll have love b/c UK decent to high level fighters always get love from their own whether they deserve it or not. Truth.

UK fans are awesome fans some of the best in the world but there's also domestic bias, moreso than most other spots in the world. That's hard to argue. Not bad or good, just true.

Fucking exactly.

They get behind "their" fighters no matter how shit they are in and out of the ring. Like defending this shit offer nonsense and somehow blaming Wilder. Or defending the shit Fury does and not even giving a fuck he just got banned for doping. I don't get it.

Broner is universally hated throughout this entire forum for his bullshit antics. If he was from the UK some of you chaps would have his face tattooed on your balls.

It's OK to like guys from other countries. It's OK to hate guys from your country.

Fucking exactly.

They get behind "their" fighters no matter how shit they are in and out of the ring. Like defending this shit offer nonsense and somehow blaming Wilder. Or defending the shit Fury does and not even giving a fuck he just got banned for doping. I don't get it.

Broner is universally hated throughout this entire forum for his bullshit antics. If he was from the UK some of you chaps would have his face tattooed on your balls.

It's OK to like guys from other countries. It's OK to hate guys from your country.
Lol. Mate. You're a trash poster. You are the one that brought nationality into this thread. You have zero idea what you're talking about. You think people are into fury becasue he drapes himself in the same flag? Hahaha. He's a pikey, everyone here hates pikeys. Not that you'd know anything about that. Then you're backed up by a mod and then another mod calls aj bitch made.

Hahahaha.

The same could be said of you guys being interested in backing the black dude Deontay, ffs says a lot about your racist undertones there when a full on fucking gypsy street shitter gets more support than a black guy in America.. Load of hypocrits. At least some of us have the humility to admit we can be trash posters.

You and the other guy cannot admit to any failure what so ever. Its laughable. And fucking hilarious talking about patriotism when said posters are American.

Why do Americans like Deontay? He's said he wants to kill people and he's a racist Nazi bigot. Hahahaha. What a cuck can opener is.

I'll end this with, I like America, but who the fuck do you think you are? Don't throw stones in glass houses.

Last edited:
Fat gypsy street shitting coke head from a country with a 65 million population. 893k followers.

Screenshot_20180414-092221.png

Black world heavyweight champion in America. 350 million population. 293k followers.
Screenshot_20180414-092825.png
Gtfo bigots.

Twitter followers isn't really something I would base this on.
Following someone is just a click and requires nothing.
Also if you aren't tweeting, then why is someone gonna follow you.

Wilder does bigger viewership on Showtime then Joshua does.
Why hasnt twitter solved that?

Twitter followers isn't really something I would base this on.
Following someone is just a click and requires nothing.
Also if you aren't tweeting, then why is someone gonna follow you.

Wilder does bigger viewership on Showtime then Joshua does.
Why hasnt twitter solved that?
Twitter is a basic way of finding out interest. Course it's not the be all and end all. But it's a pretty solid indicator.

The answer is becasue america literally doesnt matter to Anthony and he hasnt even attempted to market himself there. Not had one fight there. Not sure this is a serious question?

They don't even show deontays fights here. It'd be 3 in the morning when it aired. It'd be 5 in the afternoon when an aj fight aired in america? Is 5 pm prime time there? Is 5pm the same as prime time?

Last edited:
Twitter is a basic way of finding out interest. Course it's not the be all and end all. But it's a pretty solid indicator.

The answer is becasue america literally doesnt matter to Anthony and he hasnt even attempted to market himself there. Not had one fight there. Not sure this is a serious question?

They don't even show deontays fights here. It'd be 3 in the morning when it aired. It'd be 5 in the afternoon when an aj fight aired in america? Is 5 pm prime time there? Is 5pm the same as prime time?
5pm is considered prime time to some but I think they traditionally consider prime time to be 8pm-10pm

But the point is that I can point at things that show Wilder puts more asses in the seats when it comes to American viewership, which is more important then Twitter. If Joshua is the 80/20 fighter people claim he is, he should be able to beat Wilder in TV ratings, especially when they air his fights.
Wilder-Ortiz last month was Showtimes highest rated fight since Wilder-Stiverne in January 2015.

5pm is considered prime time to some but I think they traditionally consider prime time to be 8pm-10pm

But the point is that I can point at things that show Wilder puts more asses in the seats when it comes to American viewership, which is more important then Twitter. If Joshua is the 80/20 fighter people claim he is, he should be able to beat Wilder in TV ratings, especially when they air his fights.
Wilder-Ortiz last month was Showtimes highest rated fight since Wilder-Stiverne in January 2015.
I'm not gonna argue that aj puts more bums in Americans seats at all. That'd be silly. It's taking place in England. The market is going to be overwhelmingly English. Why would an event in England who has the a side coming from England be worried about American views? It's going to be ppv here. It'll be on network television there.. again aj has never fought in America. Why would I argue about his tv ratings there? It literally doesn't matter.

That's the point. And why AJ holds every single card in the deck.

I'm not gonna argue that aj puts more bums in Americans seats at all. That'd be silly. It's taking place in England. The market is going to be overwhelmingly English. Why would an event in England who has the a side coming from England be worried about American views? It's going to be ppv here. It'll be on network television there.. again aj has never fought in America. Why would I argue about his tv ratings there? It literally doesn't matter.

That's the point. And why AJ holds every single card in the deck.
I think AJ will be really popular here as well if he beats Wilder.

Hes very marketable. Mericans tend to love specimens with knockout power. He obviously fits that mold lol.

I think AJ will be really popular here as well if he beats Wilder.

Hes very marketable. Mericans tend to love specimens with knockout power. He obviously fits that mold lol.
I think he would too mate. I think Deontay could be bigger also. But for the next fight it won't matter much. I've said before the biggest market is America sure. There is huge potential for a bitter rivalry.

Just want to add that my posts are generally banter. So don't take them too seriously.

Unless..

tenor.gif

Difficult to argue with that. Though I would say that’s bjs is probably the exception to the rule. He may have more fans after the lemi fight but he had literally none before. Now only 80% of the country can’t stand him.

Fucking exactly.

We are not all like that. I personally can't stand that Fury managed to get off with using Nandralone by basically threatening to bankrupt UKAD. It just shows that you can bully your way out of trouble and makes a mockery of testing for PED's. But would I watch him fight if he gets back in shape, yep. But then I'd still watch any Canelo fight as well.

Hardly, I enjoy all the discussions.

Its because his fans are arguing in favor of something theyve argued against for other fights. Its really, really silly.

Shitty offers are shitty offers. Its ok to admit them.
I think what they are offering him is a bit low and it would be better if they offered him a percentage BUT it's Wilders biggest pay day by a long way and Joshua's the draw. I can see both sides of the argument. I'm just hoping as a fight fan that an agreement can be reached that both parties are ok with.

Back