Joshua is offering Wilder a flat fee of $12.5M

Bomb squad all day

I'm going to get shit for this lol

If Wilder is going to the UK, he should get 40%.

Its also what his manager wants

35-30% for Wilder seems very fair. Joshua is the bigger star, and deserves a bigger slice of the pie, but Wilder deserves a percentage not a flat fee.

We've seen this before with Mayweather's embarrassing $40M offer to Pac, Canelo's even more embarrasing $10M offer to GGG. Now this.

Be fair, and the fights can get made.

Im eagerly anticipating responses itt from the people who were so livid by that offer the GGG. Its the exact same situation.

It's not the same at all.

GGG was offered 15 million flat which is more than the pathetic 12.5 they are offering Wilder. Both offers were obvious duck attempts but with big enough numbers to appease shithead fans so they could call the guy getting fucked over the duck instead.

I do expect to see half a dozen mates/chaps/gov'ners post here saying the offer is great because Wilder can't full an SUV with fans and if he doesn't take it he's just scared but the obvious shit offer is shit.

Even on the low end a 30% cut should pull over 30 million for Wilder. Hell a 20% cut would still be about DOUBLE what they just offered him.

It's a 100 million dollar fight, just let everyone get rich you stingy assholes.

Hearn doesn't want Wilder anywhere near Joshua.

35-30% for Wilder seems very fair. Joshua is the bigger star, and deserves a bigger slice of the pie, but Wilder deserves a percentage not a flat fee.

We've seen this before with Mayweather's embarrassing $40M offer to Pac, Canelo's even more embarrasing $10M offer to GGG. Now this.

Be fair, and the fights can get made.
Oscar offered $15M to GGG, and GGG said no.

I think GGG ended up making just around that much, but I agree that it should always be a percent split

I think GGG ended up making just around that much, but I agree that it should always be a percent split

No one has stated it as FACT publicly but lots of people say GGG pulled well over 20 million for that fight.

$15M was the initial offer (aka fake offer) and then he moved it back down to $10M.

Reports were that Golovkin actually got a 25-30% split for the fight. According to twitter of course (not a great source, I know), but he likely got more than the flat fee offer.

It's not the same at all.

GGG was offered 15 million flat which is more than the pathetic 12.5 they are offering Wilder. Both offers were obvious duck attempts but with big enough numbers to appease shithead fans so they could call the guy getting fucked over the duck instead.

I do expect to see half a dozen mates/chaps/gov'ners post here saying the offer is great because Wilder can't full an SUV with fans and if he doesn't take it he's just scared but the obvious shit offer is shit.

Even on the low end a 30% cut should pull over 30 million for Wilder. Hell a 20% cut would still be about DOUBLE what they just offered him.

It's a 100 million dollar fight, just let everyone get rich you stingy assholes.
What part isnt the same?

If Im missing the obvious forgive me. Im dragging ass today lol.

What part isnt the same?

If Im missing the obvious forgive me. Im dragging ass today lol.

Haha I just meant that the GGG shit joke offer was even higher than the Wilder shit joke offer.

Haha I just meant that the GGG shit joke offer was even higher than the Wilder shit joke offer.
Ah ya my fault. I missed the “more than the”.

Fucking shift work lol.

At this point I'd love Wilder to take it and KO Joshua.

That being said I think it will be done and Wilder will get more.

Joshua's numbers obliterate Wilder's.
So I can see Eddy's point. But as Finkel points out Wilder had the last belt and nobody knows AJ in the states.

The take it or leave it is BS. Both sides want this fight and I'm confident they get it done.

My question is does AJ need to 'crack the U.S'? He's selling a million ppv's per fight, 80,000 tickets, has big time sponsors and almost all the belts.
If he beats Wilder, there are no belts in the U.S.A, there are currently no contenders that are likely to seriously outsell any Euro contenders.

He's won the game if he beats Wilder.

I do expect to see half a dozen mates/chaps/gov'ners post here saying the offer is great because Wilder can't full an SUV with fans

Joshua's numbers obliterate Wilder's.
So I can see Eddy's point.

giphy.gif

Anyone else wanna know the future?

Or I can probably make you BIG like Tom Hanks.

giphy.gif

Anyone else wanna know the future?

Or I can probably make you BIG like Tom Hanks.

Someone may consider each parties drawing power when considering a revenue split.

Wow, way to go Nostradamus.

If they want to fight they know what the number is. Purses are there. Joshua is a pussy. He doesn't want this fight. People talked shit about GGG; dude fought Danny. Real dude. Joshua is fake and before anyone s says shit Hearn promotes Danny.

Yeah its clear that only wilder wants the fight even though he’s done absolutely fck all to unify the belts lol. He doesn’t deserve any where near parity on the purse as he’s let the other guy do all the hard work. Laughable post

Someone may consider each parties drawing power when considering a revenue split.

Wow, way to go Nostradamus.
12.5 is an absolute joke.

Anyone defending that loses every shred of credibility.

Back