Josh Thomson: Khabib was 191-195 three weeks ago and still weighs 182, weighs 185 on fight night!!

Barboza will be fucked for an opponent if Khabib misses weight....Tirabib better not mess this up.

He better fucking make weight. The scale (and injuries) is the only thing keepin him from a title shot. If he can't get Barboza down he might be in for a long night but Khabib gets everyone to the ground.

Why doesn't this 'tough' Russian just fight at 170 and be healthy?

Pusssssssssss

Very few middleweights are showing up at 185 on the dot. He's more like an average to fair sized welterweight.

This is the rematch i don't want to fucking see !!!!!

C680HKsWkAAz55l.jpg
Fucking lol..

yea but Conor has fought 7 times since 2015 and Khabib has fought 2 times.
Not because of his unwillingness to fight. Khabib gets injured a lot from training like a fuckin werewolf. Conor has been healthy the entire time, but decided to compete in a different sport rather than defend his title.

Whoever thinks Khabib is going to miss weight this time is clueless. Go on youtube and watch his new training series videos. He has a whole new regime, nutritionist, eating habits, etc. The guy is 100% determined to shut up all the haters like the ones on here who talk shit about him missing weight all the time.

I like Barbosa a lot, but I actually feel bad for him because Khabib is going to make an example out of him for everyone else to realize he isn't fucking around anymore.

Khabibs kidneys have already told him to fuck himself twice. He ain’t making weight.

The dude should just go up to 170, he would still be a problem for almost any body in that division

Eddie Alvarez (by his own words) was ~182 in camp 1 month ahead of a fight

Whoever thinks Khabib is going to miss weight this time is clueless. Go on youtube and watch his new training series videos. He has a whole new regime, nutritionist, eating habits, etc. The guy is 100% determined to shut up all the haters like the ones on here who talk shit about him missing weight all the time.

I like Barbosa a lot, but I actually feel bad for him because Khabib is going to make an example out of him for everyone else to realize he isn't fucking around anymore.
Khabib is one of the scariest guys,make him mad and you can reserve a hospital bed.
Can't wait to see him fight for title.

Doesn’t have the balls to fight men his own size obviously

Back