Josh Thomson: Khabib was 191-195 three weeks ago and still weighs 182, weighs 185 on fight night!!

MW are 200 or more on fight night hes not a MW

20-30lbs increase on fight night is the typical average nothing new here

ufc needs to stop the weight cutting weight classes should be measured on fight night get rid of 125 and even 135 weigh em on fight night nothing changes for the fighters except the number there fighting at

all current 125 and 135lbs will fight at 145 and must weight 145 before they walk in the cage give or take a few lbs

next up is FW155 LW165 WW180 MW195 LHW210 HW230plus

MW are 200 or more on fight night hes not a MW

20-30lbs increase on fight night is the typical average nothing new here

ufc needs to stop the weight cutting weight classes should be measured on fight night get rid of 125 and even 135 weigh em on fight night nothing changes for the fighters except the number there fighting at

all current 125 and 135lbs will fight at 145 and must weight 145 before they walk in the cage give or take a few lbs

next up is FW155 LW165 WW180 MW195 LHW210 HW230plus
Yeah, UFC "need" to listen to shertard ideas

1371597326801.jpeg
Corners too pointy. My friend would not eat.

This fucker is a MW when he fights.

Big brown breakdown.

1:13:30

Jesus H

Lmao, and all these dorks have the audacity to say Conor is ducking by not defending his MW belt. Man is just trying to eat to catch up! Wealth belly takes time!

Olive Garden makes the best tiramisu and it's not even close...

Gon have to call bullshit on this. His team said he was in his 180s and that was like 3 weeks ago. So at the very most he's in his 170s.

Lmao, and all these dorks have the audacity to say Conor is ducking by not defending his MW belt. Man is just trying to eat to catch up! Wealth belly takes time!

No, he's ducking by not defending the LIGHTWEIGHT belt. The one he has hostage.

He needs to stop being such a fatass inbetween fights. Guys like to cut large amounts of weight just to be able they said they did.
I really don't see the issue. He's the same weight range as Tony right now. In shape at 182 over 2 weeks out from the fight is pretty good. He can still shed a few pounds

Gon have to call bullshit on this. His team said he was in his 180s and that was like 3 weeks ago. So at the very most he's in his 170s.
I heard this as well.

This is the rematch i don't want to fucking see !!!!!

C680HKsWkAAz55l.jpg

This may not be the match you want to see, but this battle is always being waged unfortunately

khabib gets so much slack around here. he cant make weight or stay uninjured and ppl proclaim him goat.

Always liked The Punk. Legend of the sport in my opinion.

I don't blame him, he's a one-dimensional wrestler and 170 has guys like this man waiting for him.

Colby-Covington-Demian-Maia-UFC-Fight-Night.jpg

Let's say khabib comes in overweight or gets injured, historically speaking, who will replace him? I'm sure the UFC has a plan B considering khabibs 1 fight every 2 year regimen

Whoever thinks Khabib is going to miss weight this time is clueless. Go on youtube and watch his new training series videos. He has a whole new regime, nutritionist, eating habits, etc. The guy is 100% determined to shut up all the haters like the ones on here who talk shit about him missing weight all the time.

I like Barbosa a lot, but I actually feel bad for him because Khabib is going to make an example out of him for everyone else to realize he isn't fucking around anymore.

Back