Josh Thomson: Fighters were taken off PPV or cut because they dated/married women that Dana wanted.

Dude this is some me too caliber shit.

I doubt it’ll blow up because race isn’t involved and nobody gives a fuck about men.

But god forbid anyone appropriate a culture.

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. The reason it probably won't blow up, is because the type of people Dana attracts are the type that STAY ridiculing, blacks, women, gays, or anyone else when they have LEGITIMATE claims of being victimized. So, why would they even believe this about DW? MMA fans, by and fucking large are some of the worst stereotypes in sports, and their own worst enemy. Assholes like that always have excuses for the predatory behaviour of people like Weinstein, DW,Trump, that prick from Papa Johns, or any other scumbag they want to emulate.People are already coming up with jokes and a million excuses. Let's be realistic, who would be fucking surprised at all at a scumbag like DW coming up dirty? Everything about him reeks of lascivious, manchild, pervert trash.

Sounds like bullshit. where is the proof?

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. The reason it probably won't blow up, is because the type of people Dana attracts are the type that STAY ridiculing, blacks, women, gays, or anyone else when they have LEGITIMATE claims of being victimized. So, why would they even believe this about DW? MMA fans, by and fucking large are some of the worst stereotypes in sports, and their own worst enemy. Assholes like that always have excuses for the predatory behaviour of people like Weinstein, DW,Trump, that prick from Papa Johns, or any other scumbag they want to emulate.People are already coming up with jokes and a million excuses. Let's be realistic, who would be fucking surprised at all at a scumbag like DW coming up dirty? Everything about him reeks of lascivious, manchild, pervert trash.
tenor.gif

The ufc is run on some illuminati shit and mask was sacrificed :p

RIP Mask...I will admit to having a Tapout t-shirt floating around my closet somewhere. As above, so below.

3C6832C7-2184-4488-A3BE-D7204F102B09.jpeg
4106E92D-6E3D-491E-B084-A97566CAAF2E.jpeg
F3F805FA-7914-4C0E-AB34-67C87732C36B.jpeg

On topic, most big corporations reward brown-nosing...deep throating etc. and if you ain’t with ‘em, you’re against ‘em.

Watched the movie Indecent proposal last night after a long time, and had a new appreciation for it now that I’m older and wiser, great flick, and probably happens more than people admit.

Anyone know for sure who got Miesha pregnant?

Also, well done to Ronda for convincing Dana to let women fight in the UFC - took one for the team.

I have a feeling some time in the future Dana is going to wish Lorenzo still owned the UFC. Definitely some shit coming his way

I have a feeling some time in the future Dana is going to wish Lorenzo still owned the UFC. Definitely some shit coming his way

I think he feels that way anyway.
He said about a month (or so) after the sale his workload was harder without "his best friend" running the company with him.

The structure of UFC went from 'Mom & Pop' to 'Corportate'.
WME gets $25m per year to run UFC, but have to answer to owners that only care about profits.

Dana can't fly everywhere privately & hire friends like he used to.
There is a budget & people to answer to

Joe B and Megan Olivi
Internet sherlocks figured it out fast

I'm not one to suggest people don't speak the truth but Thomson could end up in court over this.

With all the stuff going on currently with respect to the metoo campaign, I would not be surprised in the slightest seeing Dana and co sue Thomson for slander.

This isn't the Fertitas any longer. WME has a large number of celebrity investors.
Doubtful. We have 2 people speaking up already, and Dana shut up when he was warned that the truth would be let out. It seems pretty clear this is true.

If they sue, then during discovery all kinds of shit will come out that they will want to keep secret. It would be playing with fire. Even if they won, there is no telling what will come out and bite them in the ass.

Lets get dana fired....lets invade wme twitter and owners twitter/instagram asking for a proper investigation.

Lets #metoo on the post!

Lets spam this shit and get Dana fired!

I'm sure someone of his stature could fiddle away from home, get his PA(s) to sign something were they can't write a book about him, etc, but to say Dana cut someone or took them off a PPV because they married someone is a bit <31>

Back