Josh Thomson: Fighters were taken off PPV or cut because they dated/married women that Dana wanted.

What kind of beta ass bitch do you have to be to let Dana fuck your girl for a spot on a PPV card?

Dana is a scumbag but damnnnnnnn, grow a backbone and just fight for bellator lmao.

Talk about a POS. Not all Americans support Dana and his antics. We are lucky to have you (sarcasm alert for the sarcastically challenged) here on Sherdog. Now move to Siberia and join another forum if you don't like it here.

nah, siberia is too cold
u fail to read, yet delivered as a bigot
now go fuck yourself over sensitive cornflake

Out of court settlement. That’s how it will end.
Schaub is about to get rich as the millionaires try to avoid an avalanche of shit. Nobody will get sued.

So that dude that #PVZsMan is fucking up.Unless he's offering Dana something.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This. In this day and age, it almost doesn't matter how much money you have....if the witch hunt is set upon you(right or wrong) then you are most likely fucked. As a matter of fact, the more money you have, the more you have to lose in court in a civil case or even criminal case.

Superman tried to make this point and SJWs went after him hard

I can't listen now, but that's one hell of an accusation. I look forward to listening to this entirely to decide what's true.

Can anyone say if Josh sounds truthful or not, and more importantly can he prove this in someway? I'm really curious.

I can't listen now, but that's one hell of an accusation. I look forward to listening to this entirely to decide what's true.

Can anyone say if Josh sounds truthful or not, and more importantly can he prove this in someway? I'm really curious.

He sounds sincere. Can he prove it? Maybe. Will he? Not likely. He's not really saying it to stir the pot (though he obviously does), he says it just because the topic came up because of Schaub. If he would want to prove it, he probably would have to drag other people into it, which I don't think he wants to do.

That explains the Darren Elkins prelim spot, so after all it wasnt the Tattoo

Oh the irony.

The bully gets bullied the one time and...
The source for that tweet (UnderGround forums) has zero credibility, I wouldn't trust it at all.

He sounds sincere. Can he prove it? Maybe. Will he? Not likely. He's not really saying it to stir the pot (though he obviously does), he says it just because the topic came up because of Schaub. If he would want to prove it, he probably would have to drag other people into it, which I don't think he wants to do.
In addition to what @Dr Hannibal Lecter said, the fact that Thomson brought up entirely new information, separate from what Schaub had said, makes me think he's not only being truthful, but there's a lot more dirt on Dana White left to be dug up.

What kind of beta ass bitch do you have to be to let Dana fuck your girl for a spot on a PPV card?

Dana is a scumbag but damnnnnnnn, grow a backbone and just fight for bellator lmao.
What is your girl up to tonight Eskimo bro?

Dana will take what he wants, including your girl brah.

What you gonna do about it?

Ugh imagine looking at your kid and wondering if it's yours or Dana Whites'.

Does Dana fuck both chicks in the lesbian couples? How does that work? I hope Ariel asks Nunes that question.

I'm not one to suggest people don't speak the truth but Thomson could end up in court over this.

With all the stuff going on currently with respect to the metoo campaign, I would not be surprised in the slightest seeing Dana and co sue Thomson for slander.

This isn't the Fertitas any longer. WME has a large number of celebrity investors.

Tough case to make. For common law defamation Dana would have to prove, defamatory language of or concerning the plaintiff (Dana), publication of the information by the defendant to a third party and damages to the plaintiff’s reputation. If the alleged defamation is a matter of public concern (which one could argue it is), the burden is on the plaintiff to prove that the defamation was false and would have to prove fault on the part of the defendant. If Dana were to sue Thomson, Thomson would rely heavily on him saying it as a matter of public concern (How a company is being run based on who the CEO is sleeping with) and that Dana is a public figure. Then it would be up to Dana to essentially prove a negative.

Even after that, it would be difficult for Dana to prove specific damages that arose solely because of Thomson’s comments. However, if Dana argues that Thomson’s comments fall under the four common law categories for slander per se, he would not have to prove he had special damages to reputation or pecuniary losses. The most likely slander per se category that Dana could rely on is speech that “adversely reflects on ones conduct in a business or profession”. This would be a question of fact for the jury to find. However, it is not unreasonable to think that the court would side with Thomson despite the apparent elements of slander per se due to the potential chilling effect of First Amendment rights regarding matters of public concern

Back