Josh Thomson: Fighters were taken off PPV or cut because they dated/married women that Dana wanted.

Does he speak about his being groped by the RHSG? That’s what I want to hear about.

This isn't the Fertitas any longer. WME has a large number of celebrity investors.
Who aren't going to want to cover for sleazy Dana Fucking White. Much safer and easier to give him the ax. But someone is going to have to actually come forward on this shit for them to take notice. And don't forget that White spoke at Donald Trump's convention. That's not going to help him in the eyes of most Hollywood celebrities and black athletes who may have a stake in the company.

I just find that hard to believe... Even though the ring girls are aged and flat-assed... But still... Ronda Rousey???

index.php

or maybe when she was with her, he got this version

2b826e58bff82d56cfa67be77590b0ca.jpg

I wouldn't complain

Why would that goof even try to shit where he eats.. the heck is wrong with him.

If you watch the video, he very clearly says that he witnessed it first hand.

Yea my main issue with it is that he says "They were cut for no reason" or "They were suddenly not on PPV's anymore". UFC isn't sabotaging their PPV's for fucking DW. So if he did this to some fighter it was a fighter who most likely doesn't really need to be on the PPV and at that point it's hard to really say whether it was because of DW or just the way the card lines up.

As far as cutting people who didn't deserve it,I need names. I could see some guy get cut after two losses and think it's because he's fucking Dana's ex.

Dana White is right around the corner forom getting Weinstein'd. I can see it coming... If so, he's finally fucked.

Does he speak about his being groped by the RHSG? That’s what I want to hear about.
I was just starting to get over her, and now you had to go and remind me she exists. That dick crazy dock trollop makes the world a better place.

<LikeReally5>

FeminineLameAfricanfisheagle-max-1mb.gif

Best and most feared LW in the world for years.

Also reportedly banged out multiple playmates at the mansion Strikeforce event, using solely game, and not celebrity power. A hero to sherdog.

I’m just wondering if you were really dumb enough to think this post would be a hit.
<Kpop775>

Last edited:
Also reportedly banged out multiple playmates at the mansion Strikeforce event, using solely game, and not celebrity power. A hero to sherdog.

Using solely game?

LOL

He should do a podcast talking about how to use game so MMA fans can learn something useful.

Meh, I feel like Dana is the kind of guy who skates on any number of scumbag "open secrets"...

...Only to get pulled over for erratic driving and have the cop find a dead hooker in his trunk.

Back