Josh Thomson did in 8 minutes what Conor couldn't do in 30.

Is this motherfucker really comparing a head kick to punches? The fuck? How dumb can Sherdog get? It's reaching new heights.

Of those I'll only really say Aldo is the only name on that list that he can count as elite

Holloway was way too green at the time conor met him; totally different outcome now at 145.

and Eddie gets murked by almost everyone.

Top ten UFC fighters are not elite? Is this a thing now?

It was an interim belt and it wasn't a ridiculously long time ago. You seem to be engaging in debates about things you don't remember. Why?
McGregor is being compared to Carwin here. Carwins career was largely unmemorable by my experience and McGregor is probably the most significantly discussed and recognized fighter so far in the sport. It doesn't matter if I was wrong about the title. The most memorable aspect of Carwibs career to me is how damn short it was.

How can u compare a two division decisive knock out finish undisputed champion to a one and done interim title holder?

Who cares. Conor will make in one fight what 10 generations of Josh's family won't make in their lifetimes combined.

I'm pretty sure they went on Sherdog when they picked conor to over-promote, while shitting ont he rest of the fighters. Sherdog who also went all in on people like Sage Northcutt and Lando for example.

Anyway, it's weird that you became a psychologist all of a sudden. Seems like you can't handle my opinion, which is my right to have.

There's no denying that Conor got hyped way too early when again, he didn't come close to yet acheiving what all the greats did.

lol ok.

Yeah but he's not more special than many other UFCers who have KOs and more of them on their list

Conor is the poor man's Shane Carwin for example but Shane Carwin wasn't a camera whore and never got the attention

That's a horrendous comparison. Carwin was purely a power puncher, Conor is not a puncher per se. Sure, he has great power, but it's his placement that is excellen and he has a much more varied attack than Carwin. Even Nate would tell you he's a GREAT fighter, whether he is as great as he would have us believe is a different question.

Dennis Hallman did to Matt Hughes what most couldn't do in his prime. So is Dennis Hallman the GOAT now?

Top ten UFC fighters are not elite? Is this a thing now?
It seems many sherdoggers barely think 1-2 fighters per weight class are elite.
Which would make it almost impossible to build a "good record", because they barely consider anyone a worthy opponent.
Fighters can go from elite to bums as soon as they lose a few times, so by some sherdog standards it's barely even possible to beat an elite fighter.

:confused:

Thomson's victory over Diaz is one of the most underrated victories in recent history. Not that Nate is an unbeatable monster but the fashion in which Josh won was very impressive. He whooped nates ass. I'm a fan of both but that was crazy.

Personally i think diaz had an off night when he faced thompson. Didnt seem like himself. If they rematched nate wins

Back