Josh Samman's Mugshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
he always gets arrested on weight for light heavyweight

Florida must arrest everyone for being drunk or high. Or everyone in Florida is a drunk or drug addict.

If THIS

It's hard for me to give a shit knowing I, and many of my friends, have had run-ins with the law when we were younger.

So he made some mistakes. Who hasn't?

Can't wait to see him dropped by Uriah (or maybe Kelvin?!), though.

doesn't answer your question, I don't know what will LOL

Besides Josh having a near perfect physic and being good looking. He also has great confidence and often states how he would like to see something play out.

All i see here is people hating...

someone who calls themselves "muggy love" posting bromance comments on a thread about mugshots. oh the irony.

Samman brings it when he fights but has such an irksome personality that it is hard to take any interest in him.

This is how i feel about Josh Salmon

fish-punch-o.gif

hahaha thx for this : D

He's got that thousand mile stare the same stare when he looks into the camera saying how great he is. The guy is a good fighter but man he compliments himself every single chance he gets hope he humbles up before he rises the ranks.

It's hard for me to give a shit knowing I, and many of my friends, have had run-ins with the law when we were younger.

So he made some mistakes. Who hasn't?

Can't wait to see him dropped by Uriah (or maybe Kelvin?!), though.

i haven't, I'm pretty much perfect.

Just had to bump this old thread and make all the people that were talking shit look like total ass holes now. :D

Just had to bump this old thread and make all the people that were talking shit look like total ass holes now. :D
If anyone is an asshole it's you for bumping this thread after his death just to beef with some people. Can't believe you thought this was a good idea.

He looks pretty young in these pics... people do stupid shit in their early twenties, nobody said the guy was perfect. When you go through some shit this dude had to... shit didn't seem easy BUT with all the struggles in his life, it looked as if he was turning his life around then real tragedy struck. It's not easy to get out of a rut and normal routine. I can't imagine fighting off drug addiction & losing 2-3 loved ones in 1 year.

The guy wasn't perfect, but he had a difficult last two years. Give him a break. He was super young when this shit went down. RIP Mr Samman

If anyone is an asshole it's you for bumping this thread after his death just to beef with some people. Can't believe you thought this was a good idea.
Asshole is my favorite nick name, thanks :D. It really is too bad that Samman is gone. He had potential and seemed to be a decent although reckless young guy. Kind of like Jones except not as talented or skilled.

He looks pretty young in these pics... people do stupid shit in their early twenties, nobody said the guy was perfect. When you go through some shit this dude had to... shit didn't seem easy BUT with all the struggles in his life, it looked as if he was turning his life around then real tragedy struck. It's not easy to get out of a rut and normal routine. I can't imagine fighting off drug addiction & losing 2-3 loved ones in 1 year.

The guy wasn't perfect, but he had a difficult last two years. Give him a break. He was super young when this shit went down. RIP Mr Samman

This. No one who seems to have had any interaction with him seem to have anything bad to say. And obviously he just passed so it's not like most would choose this as the time to say anything bad but they seem to be genuinely affected by his passing. He seemed like a great dude. I'd like to pick up his book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back