Josh Samman's Mugshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he was partying and minding his own business, until somebody started shit.

Joshua-K-Samman_mugshot.400x800.jpg

Is this a mugshot or is it from his audition for Friends?

Lol surprised to see most people hating on him. So he fucked up a couple times with the law, oh well. There seems to be pre-existing hate for him, why is that because he's confident about himself? OH NO there's another cocky pro athlete what a disgrace and shocker at that. He won't get far enough in the sport to stick around anyway so who cares. And then that's the time you can see if he really is a piece of trash if he starts committing a bunch of felonies when his fighting career doesn't last

Has nothing to do with his arrest record. I didn't even know about that.

He's just a massive douchebag.

He didn't duck the law, but he definitely ducked Uriah.

Meh, I did some dumb shit when I was young. Like, really dumb shit. Arrested, but never had a mug shot.

Cant say I hold it against him.

Lol surprised to see most people hating on him. So he fucked up a couple times with the law, oh well. There seems to be pre-existing hate for him, why is that because he's confident about himself? OH NO there's another cocky pro athlete what a disgrace and shocker at that. He won't get far enough in the sport to stick around anyway so who cares. And then that's the time you can see if he really is a piece of trash if he starts committing a bunch of felonies when his fighting career doesn't last

No, it's because he is a complete douche. Him and Bubba should start a band, The Douchy Brothers.

i just get really weirded out looking at his distended gut and acne along with his low bodyfat. aren't those signs of steroid use? or can that gut thing just be how he is?

No, it's because he is a complete douche. Him and Bubba should start a band, The Douchy Brothers.

First song starts out, "Just like a Salmon we swim upstream, and all the bad luck that is not our fault..."

He looks like a bad guys from the 80s in the second one, and bad guy from the 90s in the first one, and a douche in both.

i just get really weirded out looking at his distended gut and acne along with his low bodyfat. aren't those signs of steroid use? or can that gut thing just be how he is?

I was wondering wear the acne had gone.... Interdasting.

From a google search on American law it seems his offences weren't light. TUF 17 may don't have the profound childish douches, but it seems to have its share of bad dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back