Josh Samman's Mugshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow Exuberant**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow if this guy wasn't bad enough on the show look at how many times he's been in trouble with the law

2008_09_22-196501.jpg

Joshua-K-Samman_mugshot.400x800.jpg

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Leon-County-FL/Joshua-K-Samman.7166169/details/

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Joshua_Samman_3553163/

Assault and Battery

Violation of Probation

Disorderly Conduct

Florida must arrest everyone for being drunk or high. Or everyone in Florida is a drunk or drug addict.

It's hard for me to give a shit knowing I, and many of my friends, have had run-ins with the law when we were younger.

So he made some mistakes. Who hasn't?

Can't wait to see him dropped by Uriah (or maybe Kelvin?!), though.

It's hard for me to give a shit knowing I, and many of my friends, have had run-ins with the law when we were younger.

This is true

I think it's an unfair advantage to Samman fighting Jimmy, a cop. More fuel for the fire imo

Sucks that he's a nasty fighter though, lets just hope Kelvin KO's him

I ended up liking Kelvin but I don't think he'll get past Josh, will be Josh and Uriah for the finale imo. Kelvin has a lot of heart and hopefully he can get into a good camp (if not already) and continue working towards greatness.

I ended up liking Kelvin but I don't think he'll get past Josh, will be Josh and Uriah for the finale imo. Kelvin has a lot of heart and hopefully he can get into a good camp (if not already) and continue working towards greatness.

Kelvin is one of those guys I don't think I'll ever count out, he's such a dark horse. I really think he's going to clip Samman and finish him,

i live in the same city with him and i always seee him at the club. dude goes hard like everyone else in tally. aint shit else to do

Cant wait to see uriah dessimate this guy. This dude is gonna join the list of tufers that have left on a stretcher due to uriah.

Lol surprised to see most people hating on him. So he fucked up a couple times with the law, oh well. There seems to be pre-existing hate for him, why is that because he's confident about himself? OH NO there's another cocky pro athlete what a disgrace and shocker at that. He won't get far enough in the sport to stick around anyway so who cares. And then that's the time you can see if he really is a piece of trash if he starts committing a bunch of felonies when his fighting career doesn't last

You know the guys who never keep their shirt on are usually like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back