Josh Rosenthal send Carwin's career to another path

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Im guessing except Josh Rosenthal , only Yamasaki would not stop that beating Carwin put on Lesnar in the first round.

So many shots missed.

brock-lesnar-o.gif

Hahah, Herb Dean reffing that fight would have drastically changed the UFC's history.

Turtle defense is legit. Brock is black belt at it. Good non-stoppage.

Carwin wasn't even landing with most of the punches.

Rosenthal > Derp Dean

i mean lesnar was still defending himself, and then he came back to win. so it was the right call not to stop it.

a lot of those punches were hitting arms.

Turtling up in a corner for minutes on end has never been considered "intelligent defense".

Yamasaki was absolutely correct not to stop the fight until the choke. You can't stop a fight just because it's a mismatch.

Cain probably would have beat him anyways and JDS definitely would have as we saw

I guess having the belt would’ve been nice for him but other than that it wouldn’t have been too different he still would’ve lost to those guys And still would have had to retire from those injuries

Are you really comparing Brock's panic-induced turtle defense to Ali's rope-a-dope, which was clearly calculated and premeditated?

Read the sentence I replied to.

Herb Dean would've stopped it early, or maybe not (can't tell with this dude)
Big John would've blocked the camera angle and started barking at both fighters
Mazzagati would be thinking about his grocery list (milk, fuckin bread...) before throwing his entire body between Lesnar and Carwin
Yamasaki would've let them be warriors until someone was unconscious or tapped twice
Dan Mirgliottaotoatata would've stopped Carwin's gnp and stood them up

IMO that neck tattoo guy and Marc Goddard seem pretty consistent
Rosenthal has had some notoriously late calls but he serves the JBG faithfully, and was probably stoned

Carwin would have got smashed by Cain next fight anyway so not really.

Back