Joseph Valetellini's Bazooka Kickboxing Academy

MightyMX

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I just discovered his channel and tutorials recently and they look great. What are your thoughts on it?

I haven't been there, but I have a teammate that cross trains there, and my coach knows a few of the guys there when it was Ultimate. From what I hear, they tend to spar hard there. Not chute box hard, but its pretty up there.

Also, they've said the BJJ instructor teaching is pretty legit.

The youtube channel is as legit as it gets, I dunno about the gym itself, but I'd love to give it a shot

I haven't been there, but I have a teammate that cross trains there, and my coach knows a few of the guys there when it was Ultimate. From what I hear, they tend to spar hard there. Not chute box hard, but its pretty up there.

Also, they've said the BJJ instructor teaching is pretty legit.

That's kinda surprising, after valtellini just got in that big Twitter argument with malinaggi about whether you should spar hard or not....

Was great to have him on the JRE. I really liked the fight with Daniels.

Valtellini is legit. Apparently he isn't huge on sparring as he said the Dutch are crazy for sparring 20 rounds per week or something.

That's kinda surprising, after valtellini just got in that big Twitter argument with malinaggi about whether you should spar hard or not....
I think he's fine, but the others might be a bit more old fashioned

I just discovered his channel and tutorials recently and they look great. What are your thoughts on it?

Can't go wrong learning from one of the best in the biz. And for Scarborough too, not bad at all.

Back