Joseph Parker vs Razvan Cojanu

Minute left Parker throws his first uppercut of the fight and misses

Parker-Ortiz/Pulev is what should be next.

Last 30 seconds and Parker doesn't care and throws like crazy landing a lot.

11-1 Parker or even 12-0 he out classed him but is wasn't that great of a performance.

119-108
117-110
117-110

To Parker

I think Parker's development has stalled a bit. He was dominant but didn't look overly impressive against a terrible opponent. A shame that Hughie Fury pulled out.

He looked like shit against an absolute joke of an opponent. Doesn't belong anywhere near a conversation about the possibility of being in the same ring as Joshua. Fury probably would have smoked him if he hadn't been injured.

I think Parker's development has stalled a bit. He was dominant but didn't look overly impressive against a terrible opponent. A shame that Hughie Fury pulled out.

I thought it was a 50/50 fight with hughie. Gutted he pulled out but his time will come; he has bags of potential and will become a far better fighter over the next few years

Can't see Parker holding on to his belt for long. Can see why wilder is eyeing his belt! For the good of the HW division that fight has to be next

Didn't even look good enough to beat dereck chisora imo.

I only watched a couple of rounds of this before I got bored. Not impressed with his previous fight vs Ruiz either. Parker really looks to be pretty average and not top flight. Shame he looked like he had good promise earlier on. I think he gets smashed by any of the top 5 guys at HW.

I thought it was a 50/50 fight with hughie. Gutted he pulled out but his time will come; he has bags of potential and will become a far better fighter over the next few years

Can't see Parker holding on to his belt for long. Can see why wilder is eyeing his belt! For the good of the HW division that fight has to be next

Got a feeling Eddie Hearn will push Parker for Bellew.

Got a feeling Eddie Hearn will push Parker for Bellew.

Yeah so do I unfortunately, and I think parkers team would take it due to money and risk! I do quite like bellew but he needs to step back down and defend his fckin title which is what champions should do. There's some good fights at CW and he's just going to be clogging up the heavies. He's s distraction that could stop bigger fights happening. He's already turned haye in to a raspberry ripple, and he could've been involved in some decent scraps

Yeah so do I unfortunately, and I think parkers team would take it due to money and risk! I do quite like bellew but he needs to step back down and defend his fckin title which is what champions should do. There's some good fights at CW and he's just going to be clogging up the heavies. He's s distraction that could stop bigger fights happening. He's already turned haye in to a raspberry ripple, and he could've been involved in some decent scraps

I think he's on the way out, certainly he'll never fight at CW again. He knows he's in a strong position for a shot at a belt, and if I'm Parker or Wilder, I'll push for that before I'd go anywhere near the likes of Ortiz.

I only watched a couple of rounds of this before I got bored. Not impressed with his previous fight vs Ruiz either. Parker really looks to be pretty average and not top flight. Shame he looked like he had good promise earlier on. I think he gets smashed by any of the top 5 guys at HW.
It didn't really get any better, smart man turning it off lol!

Agree with everyone in this thread he looks like he has stalled because he should of done a lot more. He showed he is easy to frustrate.

He's still young though isn't he?

i used to play tennis with Cojanu right at the beginning of his career. real nice kid and i was hoping he made it closer.

Back