Jose Aldo's burger vs Conor McGregor's whiskey

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who you got?
xfamous-burger_9370.jpg.pagespeed.ic.jtzDseCWn4.jpg

proper-12-irish-whiskey-promo.jpg

If you can spend money you will buy burger or whiskey?

Gotta go with the Whiskey. Aldo’s burger only has a 13 second shelf life

'Proper 12" I believe anything Conor says

Burger.

I wonder why no fighter has launched his brand of supplements. That's the one business I'd like to have if I was a famous athlete

If whiskey improved your fighting skills the MMA top 10 would be full of hobos.

The burger. Aldo's a legend and McGregor's 'whisky' will tank once he receives a beatdown or two.

How anyone can go with Burger? It honestly looks worse than BigMac from McDonalds.

Aldo looks like a little kid with his cap on backwards and his burger. Conor looks funny too, trying to low-key flex and look all serious with his cheap whiskey.

Both look MILES better than the food at Johnny Hendricks’ steakhouse. Can I drink the whiskey and then eat a burger at 1:30am when I get the munchies but cannot be arsed to walk to a kebab joint?

Burger.

I wonder why no fighter has launched his brand of supplements. That's the one business I'd like to have if I was a famous athlete
Jones should sell energy drinks and caffeine pills that ban be snorted.

Dan Quinn started selling stevia and also divided a method called cold fission for ingesting it.

Quinn signed up Diego Sanchez too and it cured his girlfriend's cancer:

I'd like to wash down that burger with the whiskey

I had to eat at least 5 of those Burgers to be even close away from being hungry. Doesn't look good at all :(

Burgers. Whiskey is for alcoholiks like mcfaggot and his pussies who looks like virgins and couldn't even buy his pees in the bottle.

I dont know why they cant just launch a nice beer to go with that burger but spirits have never been my thing.

Conor really did a number on Aldo. Looks like he had just recently been decapitated in that picture.

Back