Jose Aldo vs Ricardo Lamas Rumored for UFC 219

Pointless fight. I Like Aldo but I dont understand why he doesnt move up and seek new challenges.

I guess he wants to avenge that Max defeat? But seriously he has fought all the top guys in that division. Whats there to achieve? Boring

I'd like Aldo to take a fight at lightweight. He has nothing to lose and you could give him a top ranked opponent immediately. If he wins versus Lee/Barboza or someone like that, they could set up the long-awaited McGregor rematch if McGregor is still champ by that time.

If this is even a close fight Aldo has fallen further than I thought.

considering cub doesn't want any part of jose, aldo vs stephens should be the fight to make. jeremy could definitely beat aldo tho, so i get why the rather make the lamas rematch.

post conor+holloway aldo still beats lamas.

i miss mendes.

mPLO9ckxsDk6DWQVh_aO_HHybzTZiWMwSlQrxKWosrhe6qruqDaf6Ast0EWgP-mLLotkDjoeHbweoRfFmw0tRpCdjjLccDE4vWguDUnze1UUxRuyzodDs54Qb3t_VLZTWF_CSRU

Prefer to see Aldo fight Cub

Thats what I was hoping for too, especially with Cub clamoring for a title shot. I thought he should have to get back at least one of his prior losses to get it and Aldo wouldve been a good test and legitimize the TS if he could win, which I dont think he can.....

Shit Cub coulda rematched Lamas too, and Mendes

Of all the reasonable fights they could have made for Jose this one interests me the least.

First fight sucked and wasnt very competitive. Lamas is a good fighter but I doubt he beats Aldo unless he has fallen off a cliff. Really feels like Cub ducked Aldo.

dumb fight. How many Aldo fights do we really have left ? what a waste

Back