Jose Aldo Sparring Mexican Olympian Boxer Lindolfo Delgado

I respect that he has been made aware of the holes in his game and is actively working to improve. much like what GSP did with wrestling

He doesn't look too bad.

I wonder if Aldo still have nightmare about McGregor tho....

He needs to keep his hands up. He only keeps his hands up when he jabs.

10-9 Aldo but he used a lot more energy than Delgado

Good for him. I won't pretend to have deep boxing knowledge, but It seems he did well.

Good to see Aldo improving his stand up. He is putting together some nice combinations. His movement is pretty good. Only issue is that he is dropping his hands too much.

Been an Aldo fan for years. Would love to see him regain that killer instinct.

He's still young, hopefully he makes a comeback.

MMA fighters just dont have the movement of boxers.

Working on boxing is great. making boxing your only weapon is not. That´s what Aldo has been doing. No more kicks. No more takedowns.

He will not best Holloway or Conor using only boxing, they have longer reach, more power, and are just as technnical.

Aldo should be working on WRESTLING, that would make his striking much more dangerous against other strikers, only the threat of the takedown is enough to make a striker gun shy.

He must have serious prob with his leg. Now that he can't kick as much as he used to, he is forced to work on his hands.

I wasn't too impressed tbh. I'm an Aldo fan but that Olympian looked gassed and he didn't work much. Also I feel embarrassed when I see him hit that speedbag.

Working on boxing is great. making boxing your only weapon is not. That´s what Aldo has been doing. No more kicks. No more takedowns.

He will not best Holloway or Conor using only boxing, they have longer reach, more power, and are just as technnical.

Aldo should be working on WRESTLING, that would make his striking much more dangerous against other strikers, only the threat of the takedown is enough to make a striker gun shy.

Massive Aldo fan, but admittedly frustrated that he doesn't use his other abilities, would love to see him offensively wrestle more.

Well, at least he used more than a second snapshot.
I have more confidence on him than I do on Conor's footage of his training session with Paulie.

None of that even matters if you dont have cardio . He gassed after a round vs holloway

Keep your damn hands up!!! How do these guys box so much, yet ever learn this, especially since they're training for an mma fight?!?!?!

Aldo has longer reach than Holloway? Lol you are an idiot.

Anybody else frustrated by this??

Why did he lose those fights?? because he's become a 1 dimensional fighter who can't take a solid shot.

He should go back to his roots of BJJ, focus on wrestling, and that's how his striking will become more effective.
Don't double down on being more 1 dimensional ffs.

Back