Jose Aldo should be above fedor in goat talk according to fedor fan "logic"

Fedor won the world HW belt in 2003 and won his next 18 fights without a loss while facing the likes of Nog, Mirko, Arlovski, Hunt, Sylvia, Randleman, Coleman, Rogers, Lindland, Rogers and Fujtia in that span.

None of those were cans and he only fought cans in between those guys because no one wanted to fight him and everyone was racking up wins over cans during that landscape of the sport.

So shut your hating, bitch ass up, mark.

giphy.gif
Half of them(hunt,Sylvia,randleman,coleman) you mention are not in their prime

The true GOAT is a fighter that nobody can beat. If Stiopic beats DC, he is the True GOAT of mma.

Aldo lost in 13 seconds in the biggest fight of his career at age 29. Great fighter, but he isn’t the goat of anything. Holloway has already surpassed him in FW goat.

And neither are as bad as getting KO'd by a man who competes in 2 weight classes lower than yours.

il04CG.gif

20a9cn8.jpg.gif

<{outtahere}>

be fair Fedor is only like 1 inch taller than hendo but carrys some 30lbs of fat on him. if he was shredded he would be like 200lbs or 205lbs

Fedor may not even crack my top5 favourite HWs and to this day, no HW has amazed me more than Fedor.

If you didn't watch him in his prime, you truly cannot appreciate how amazing he was.

Fedor also went on a 5 year streak destroying the likes of mma legends/pioneers/globetrotters: Pedro Rizzo, Maldanado, Jeff Monson...

There on same level, along with Silva, Liddell, Hughes. Great champs that had solid runs. Featherweight was struggling with contenders at that time just as much as heavyweight so level of comp/resume is toss up. Overall tho I'd have to say Edgar, Mendes an beating them twice more impressive then Nog twice Cro cop once. Plus, you can't compare 27 to 16 when some of those 27 wins were vs Choi, Zulu, Goodridge an some other low level Japanese fighters.

I've made my share of sandwiches for men before, but I'm fairly certain you've never been able to convince any woman to make one for you. I'd pull yourself together, laddybuck.

Anyway, while I don't agree with TS, his argument is certainly valid. Your lazy attempt to dismiss it notwithstanding.

Nah, I over reacted, I'm sorry it's just not my day I guess. Just don't put too much mayo and please be light on the mustard as well. Extra cheese. Thank you, you're a doll *

Did Aldo’s average opponent have 40 pounds on him?

Fedor should’ve been a middleweight and dominated heavyweights.

Let’s see Aldo do that shit at WW and then we can talk

Lol at this FEdor at MW bullshit. Did you even see what he looked in his prime?

Did Aldo’s average opponent have 40 pounds on him?

Fedor should’ve been a middleweight and dominated heavyweights.

Let’s see Aldo do that shit at WW and then we can talk
All of Fedor’s “great” wins are against guys that are right around his weight.

Aldo is behind only GSP in the GOAT discussion.

Does it matter? No it doesn't.
And the skills difference between fw/bw and hw is huge
Call me when fedor beat someone as skilled as chad mendes , Frankie Edgar,Korean zombie,lamas and faber

Call.me when Also can beat Mirko Cro Cop

Dude fucking ran straight into a mcnugget right hand and died. Yea, he'd literally die fighting current 75 year old Cro Cop.

Back