Jose Aldo should be above fedor in goat talk according to fedor fan "logic"

he basically always have had a 10 year undefeated streak to and only loss was early in career by rear naked choke. But Fedor never had a legit loss so you could argue that aldo was always less complete since he was dominated and submitted.

I think Fedor skill wise was superior to aldo, with his grappling game dangerous on top and bottom, ground pound, great takedown defense, heavy hands, if only he was taller and bigger like a full size 6'4 HW he would of been more deadly. Also people will always still say that prime nog is somehow the best #2 ever.
Aldo is much more skilled than fedor and is not even a fair comparasion

b1XQqUH.gif

is not as bad as

BgClwFT.gif
And neither are as bad as getting KO'd by a man who competes in 2 weight classes lower than yours.

il04CG.gif

20a9cn8.jpg.gif

<{outtahere}>

Uh Aldo’s Kenny win was legit.

And Fedor beat Arlovski who was legit as hell, and Coleman wasn’t washed up when Fedor armbarred him the first time.

Doesn't mean my point isn't not valid

Actually that's exactly what garbage means.

Comparing fucking GODS of men like Crocop, Nogueira or Sammy Schildt, to fucking 'little people' that are known only for beating each other is some ridiculous white belt shit.

Mentioning fucking Korean Zombie or Ricardo Lamas like it means anything...

I piss on your thread.

Did Aldo’s average opponent have 40 pounds on him?

Fedor should’ve been a middleweight and dominated heavyweights.

Let’s see Aldo do that shit at WW and then we can talk

Aldo would pick GSP apart

You must have misread my post, I did not ask for a sandwich.
I've made my share of sandwiches for men before, but I'm fairly certain you've never been able to convince any woman to make one for you. I'd pull yourself together, laddybuck.

Anyway, while I don't agree with TS, his argument is certainly valid. Your lazy attempt to dismiss it notwithstanding.

The heavier the weight the harder it is to generate a win streak. Just look at current streaks. Weak argument all round. Aldo isn't even top 10 goat ffs.

Did Aldo’s average opponent have 40 pounds on him?

Fedor should’ve been a middleweight and dominated heavyweights.

Let’s see Aldo do that shit at WW and then we can talk
Fedor opponent didn't average 40 pounds on him.

Another myth

Unless you were an MMA fan during Fedor's time, don't talk about Fedor on here, mkay.

Throughout the years, it was 10lbs to 20lbs and now at 40lbs, by 2020, fans are gonna act like he was 100lbs undersized.

<Dylan>
Conor copying fedor with tree times me size argument.

Lol.

Your own logic failed you TS.
16 against 27.

Try again.

<36>

And neither are as bad as getting KO'd by a man who competes in 2 weight classes lower than yours.

il04CG.gif

20a9cn8.jpg.gif

<{outtahere}>

Newbs need to stop with this dumb argument, Hendo was a great LHW, which is why he was a Pride champ and earned two LHW title shots in the UFC (though he was injured and didn't get his shots at Jones).

back to "aura".

Conor also has an aura. his is like Tito's. it's trashy. it's attention grabbing. it works. boy, does it ever.

but Fedor's aura was silent and respectful. he dominated, quietly. in every facet of the game.

it was something, man. Stipe wishes he had whatever the fuck it was that Fedor had.

my guess is that older fans prefer Fedor's quiet and respectful aura to Conor's trashy aura. however, i'm now remembering older baseball fans being mad at Ken Griffey Jr for having the audacity to wear his hat backwards during batting practice (oh the fucking horror). they thought it was "disrespectful to the game". i like to think my (our) preference for Fedor's aura over Conor's is not the same thing as that.

Newbs need to stop with this dumb argument, Hendo was a great LHW, which is why he was a Pride champ and earned two LHW title shots in the UFC (though he was injured and didn't get his shots at Jones).
Hendo is a natural middleweight that fought in lhw.

But Fedor fought much larger cans...I mean men

Fedor won the world HW belt in 2003 and won his next 18 fights without a loss while facing the likes of Nog, Mirko, Arlovski, Hunt, Sylvia, Randleman, Coleman, Lindland, Rogers and Fujtia in that span.

None of those were cans and he only fought cans in between those guys because no one wanted to fight him and everyone was racking up wins over cans during that landscape of the sport.

So shut your hating, bitch ass up, mark.

giphy.gif

Are we comparing wins over Edgar and Mendes to wins over a prime Nog and Mirko? LOL

Back