Jose Aldo should be above fedor in goat talk according to fedor fan "logic"

Well Struve and Tybura are not in the top 10 so not sure why you are bringing them up.
Tybura is the #9th ranked HW on the official UFC site

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/marcin-tybura
Fedor was 33 when he got destroyed by Bigfoot
Ali was 40 years old when he fought holmes
34 and a half FWIW

Anyway... both guys are in the GOAT conversation. Both have great wins, a well rounded game, top/elite wins and some losses as they past their best

Jose is still only 31, a couple of years younger than when Fedor started to noticeably decline

UFC uses only ufc fighters obviosuly. I am going by rankings that include all MMA heavyweights.
Which ones?

Anyway, not sure how you implied you were talking about 'rankings outside the UFC' given the context of the conversation was about how the UFC ranks their fighters and then you said 'well Tybura isn't top 10' - Which he was under the UFC rankings.

Where he is ranked on non-UFC based rankings was irrelevant...

In anycase you've proven the point of @moreorless87 - he suggested UFC HW's were inflated due to their own rankings (e.g. Tybura being a 'Top 10' and therefore 'brainwash' the average fan into overestimating how good they are...

Recognising Aldo as a GOAT contender means recognising Conor as a an exceptionally good fighter.

Many aren’t willing to do that and thus Aldo gets shit on despite his incredible track record.

That's an example of someone with a close to .500 record for their career. You said Fedor beat Fujita who is currently 15-14. Fedor beat Fujita when he was 9-3 and he had wins over Mark Kerr, Gilbert Yvel, and Ken Shamrock. His losses were to Coleman and Cro Cop x2.

I used Penn to show you how fucking stupid you sounded when you used Fujita's career record instead of his record at the time of the fight

Fujita fucking sucks and is going down as a nobody. BJ Penn is a fucking name you dumb fuck.

Aldo > Fedor

Fujita fucking sucks and is going down as a nobody. BJ Penn is a fucking name you dumb fuck.

Aldo > Fedor

Don't get mad because you used a shit argument and it backfired.

BJ has a 6-8 record in the last decade.... lol

BJ is only behind Wand as my favorite fighter, but this. I love when assholes like 120wrestling use a fighters career record to try and diminish them instead of their current record of the fight we're discussing

Lol. I guarantee i got a lot more going on in my life than you.

I take my phone everywhere I go. It only takes 30 seconds to pull up sherdog, read some stupid shit post from a troll like you and correct you where you are wrong.

I am a fan of many fighters. Fedor gets a lot of heat because he is one of the GOAT candidates and they are always being scrutinized and picked apart. Same with GSP and Anderson
Stop defending your virginity and get back to defending Fedor, it must have been at least 5 minutes since your last post about him.

Doesn't mean my point isn't not valid

Triple negatives!

giphy.gif

Stop defending your virginity and get back to defending Fedor, it must have been at least 5 minutes since your last post about him.

Sounds like you are the virgin here since you keep saying that.

Half the threads on this forum are Fedor threads. The other half are Colby or Conor threads. Morons like you are in every other thread talking stupid shit. GFY since you are obviously the virgin

Fedor started losing when he was not in his prime years anymore at 34 years old of age and he started fighting at 24
Aldo lost when he was still on his prime at the age of 29

Fedor was always impressive and won in spectacular fashion
Aldo at times was back and forth with his opponent and very close and at times he played it very safe

Fedor fought at HW where every punch is dangerous
Aldo fought at FW where it's not the same

Fedor fought greater competition and some legends Cro Cop,Mark Hunt,Coleman,Minotauro,Randleman ,Semmy ,Arlovski etc
Who aldo fought besides Chad Mendes and Frankie Edgard?The korean zombie?

There you go op

Last edited:
Back