Jose Aldo should be above fedor in goat talk according to fedor fan "logic"

DenisDiamond

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
fedor fan claim he's the goat because of his 10 years streak.
But Jose Aldo himself was unbeaten for 10 years.fedor streak was 27 while Aldo streak is only 16,but Aldo beats better competition in those 10 years,so let's compare them.
Aldo:
Prime chad mendes x2
Prime Frankie Edgar
Prime Korean zombie
Out of prime Kenny
Prime cub Swanson
Prime ricardo lamas
prime faber
Prime mike brown

Fedor:
No ground game Schilt
Prime cro cop
Prime big nog x2
Way past prime mark coleman(40 years old)
Baby mark hunt(just lost to Barnett and proceed to went on 7 fight losing streak)
Out of shape Sylvia
Out of prime randleman.
prime arlovski?

Aldo clearly got better top wins in his 10 years winning streak,so Aldo = goat confirmed

Last edited:
Did Aldo’s average opponent have 40 pounds on him?

Fedor should’ve been a middleweight and dominated heavyweights.

Let’s see Aldo do that shit at WW and then we can talk

fedor would defeat aldo 10/10 times. this p4p nonsense is lame. anyone WW or MW to HW can beat any other fighter on any night. Aldo can't even beat half the roster.

Does it matter? No it doesn't.
And the skills difference between fw/bw and hw is huge
Call me when fedor beat someone as skilled as chad mendes , Frankie Edgar,Korean zombie,lamas and faber

he basically always have had a 10 year undefeated streak to and only loss was early in career by rear naked choke. But Fedor never had a legit loss so you could argue that aldo was always less complete since he was dominated and submitted.

I think Fedor skill wise was superior to aldo, with his grappling game dangerous on top and bottom, ground pound, great takedown defense, heavy hands, if only he was taller and bigger like a full size 6'4 HW he would of been more deadly. Also people will always still say that prime nog is somehow the best #2 ever.

what made fedor great is that he took on opponents regardless of weightclass. Fedor Jones and GSP are the true GOATS

fedor would defeat aldo 10/10 times. this p4p nonsense is lame. anyone WW or MW to HW can beat any other fighter on any night. Aldo can't even beat half the roster.

If you truly think this, stop watching everything other than HW, and elite LHW (Gus,Dc,or Jones) fights.

Prime cub Swanson

I love Aldo as much as the next non Conor dickrider, but the same Cub Swanson that Jens Pulver did this to a year and a half prior?

6kr6wk2.gif

pretty good argument, actually. you used quantifiable metrics, and i applaud you, TS.

and dominance at HW is incredibly rare in any era. if it were easy to do what Fedor did, someone - anyone - would have repeated it. whereas we've seen dominance in the lighter weights before.

fact is, Fedor dominated in a way which captured everyone's attention, and Aldo didn't. GSP, Aldo and DJ win with dominance, but without the same aura. AS had that aura though.

and aura is not really a verifiable, quantifiable or measurable metric. but it exists. and Fedor had it.

Aldo's many decisions in the UFC hurt his 'legend' status & legacy. IMO.

and i'm sorry for those who cannot get it from watching his fights a dozen or more years later. because they missed out on something really, really fun.

Last edited:
Going 10 years undefeated in a division where pretty much everyone has KO power >>>>>

You realize that Fedor is a 235lb HW right? Just cause hes only 6ft tall doesnt mean shit.. Most the guys that were larger than him were shitty MMA fighters.

If you truly think this, stop watching everything other than HW, and elite LHW (Gus,Dc,or Jones) fights.

Nah I enjoy the current LW scene atm, but lets be realistic to be the best MMA fighter ever means you can or could beat any fighter on the roster on a given day.

Back