Jose Aldo looks like a Mexican Drug lord

What a boss, just needs a hat

giphy-downsized.gif

I have braces too.

Forget this one if you've never seen Beavis and Butthead movie.

Pretty sure you did not.

Just forget it.

<5>

That was a great movie

Must have bust his Mrs teeth out.

Maybe he sold her drugs she didn't pay and they fucked her teeth up.

You're white, you shave your head, they call you an intelligent and athletic businessman. You're hispanic, they call you a drug lord. You're black, they call you a thug. Seriously what the fuck? Guy shaves his head and now he's a drug lord? Gtfo. Bullshit racist.
Wtf are you talking about

I have braces too.

Forget this one if you've never seen Beavis and Butthead movie.

Pretty sure you did not.

Just forget it.

<5>
I just didn't know if it was a grill or not. Girl definitely has a set of teeth on her for sure.

(Also I have :D)

You're white, you shave your head, they call you an intelligent and athletic businessman. You're hispanic, they call you a drug lord. You're black, they call you a thug. Seriously what the fuck? Guy gets a normal haircut and now he's a drug lord? Gtfo. Bullshit racist.
Aldo isn't Hispanic, he's Brazilian ya goof

You're white, you shave your head, they call you an intelligent and athletic businessman. You're hispanic, they call you a drug lord. You're black, they call you a thug. Seriously what the fuck? Guy gets a normal haircut and now he's a drug lord? Gtfo. Bullshit racist.
oh boy

What in the fuck, if you’re white with a shaved head you’re a skin head. Mexican with a shaved head you’re a gangster. But if you’re black with a shaved head you’re just balding

lol, this came out of no where.

Back