Jose Aldo has had 1 fight since getting KTFO by Conor.

Gtfo with these old bullshit arguments.
He got KO'd flat, he needed time off. Then he signed to fight Frankie at 200 in July. He was told, this is confirmed that if he beat Frankie he get Conor after the Nate rematch. It was said again during post 200 press conference. Dana confirmed it after 200.
"Free belt"? He was interim champ, he wanted to fight Conor. Conor never defended the belt. Conor was stripped and he was promoted to champ. That's how it works.
So please stop. Stay on topic. He signed to fight max, max turned it down.

Your facts will fall on deaf ears friend. But you're 100% correct. The idea that Aldo was inactive is just not true. He had 9 title defenses in little over 4 years. Taking into account the number of injuries, it's downright amazing he had as many defenses as he did. Injury prone, sure. Inactive, not at all.
As for the current situation, anyone who blames that on Aldo is ridiculous. He immediately signed to defend the belt against winner of 206 upon Conor being stripped. Not his fault that Max is injured and turned down 208. He then tried to fight Khabib. The guy is trying to fight, he just can't find anyone to fight atm.

How long you've been watching the UFC Dana says all kinds of shit. Bullshit about Aldo wanting Conor, since he got the FW belt back that talk has gone away. And yes free belt, there's no getting promoted you fight for you belt if you have any fookin pride. Tons of people in the fight business world were disapointed in Aldo for accepting that belt showing Zero damn pride. The interm belt he had was a joke too, just like the fake ass Interm Lw belt coming up. The fw belt was only inative for 6 months and gave him that fake ass belt. If Aldo had ANY balls he'd go up and fight Conor at LW everyone knows Conors not going back down. Aldo's the only one with something to prove

Declining the short notice rematch against Conor after saying anywhere even on the streets, after he had already gotten a year + of preperation for Conor. After this, all of your excuses fall apart.
That's all you got? We're done here.

That's all you got? We're done here.

LOL you goof do you think this is a contest of who can type the most? Not everyone's an unemployed basement dweller with that much time on their hands.

You asked me where in your biased timeline was it Aldo's fault. I gave you the main moment where HE screwed up and only had himself to blame, yet you still insist on your permanent victimhood for poor little Aldo.

How long you've been watching the UFC Dana says all kinds of shit. Bullshit about Aldo wanting Conor, since he got the FW belt back that talk has gone away. And yes free belt, there's no getting promoted you fight for you belt if you have any fookin pride. Tons of people in the fight business world were disapointed in Aldo for accepting that belt showing Zero damn pride. The interm belt he had was a joke too, just like the fake ass Interm Lw belt coming up. The fw belt was only inative for 6 months and gave him that fake ass belt. If Aldo had ANY balls he'd go up and fight Conor at LW everyone knows Conors not going back down. Aldo's the only one with something to prove

"Tons of people in the fight business world were disapointed in Aldo for accepting that belt showing Zero damn pride."
Please provide a non-sherdog example (and not Max) of these "tons of people" blaming aldo for accepting the belt, rather than the UFC for giving it to him.
"If Aldo had ANY balls he'd go up and fight Conor at LW everyone knows Conors not going back down."
ummm, that's exactly what he just tried to do. He asked for a fight with fucking Khabib. So you think him asking to fight a bigger, undefeated monster grappler like Khabib, in a higher weight division is an example of him NOT having balls? explain that one to us please.

LOL you goof do you think this is a contest of who can type the most? Not everyone's an unemployed basement dweller with that much time on their hands.

You asked me where in your biased timeline was it Aldo's fault. I gave you the main moment where HE screwed up and only had himself to blame, yet you still insist on your permanent victimhood for poor little Aldo.
i'm sitting in my office in downtown manhattan. The point, which you obviously missed was the idea of blaming aldo for only fighting once since 194. that "he turned down the rematch when RDA fell out, anytime anywhere", anyone not making excuses for Conor never defending his belt, knows that he shouldn't have accepted that fight with no training camp, not for the belt and at 155.
Come up with something new, that one is super tired.

"Tons of people in the fight business world were disapointed in Aldo for accepting that belt showing Zero damn pride."
Please provide a non-sherdog example (and not Max) of these "tons of people" blaming aldo for accepting the belt, rather than the UFC for giving it to him.
"If Aldo had ANY balls he'd go up and fight Conor at LW everyone knows Conors not going back down."
ummm, that's exactly what he just tried to do. He asked for a fight with fucking Khabib. So you think him asking to fight a bigger, undefeated monster grappler like Khabib, in a higher weight division is an example of him NOT having balls? explain that one to us please.

LOl ya asked for Kabib not Conor. Stop looking at Kabib 24-0 record and reconize he has 1 top 10 win. Aldo is the one tha DEMANDED a rematch with Conor so he goes for Kabib whos not Conor. Aldo's no pussy when talking about fights with anyone else, but with Conor he wants no part of him that the no balls im talking about. Would you want a fight with someone that word for word calls how he's going to beat you, and then does in 13 seconds. Get your head out of your ass.

Exactly where is my timeline biased. It's just a list of things that happened.

I bet if i look, i'd find you excusing Max's callout of Aldo for brooklyn, and then backing out. and blaming aldo for that as well. right?

LOl ya asked for Kabib not Conor. Stop looking at Kabib 24-0 record and reconize he has 1 top 10 win. Aldo is the one tha DEMANDED a rematch with Conor so he goes for Kabib whos not Conor. Aldo's no pussy when talking about fights with anyone else, but with Conor he wants no part of him that the no balls im talking about. Would you want a fight with someone that word for word calls how he's going to beat you, and then does in 13 seconds. Get your head out of your ass.
This a whole other level of stupid.

i'm sitting in my office in downtown manhattan. The point, which you obviously missed was the idea of blaming aldo for only fighting once since 194. that "he turned down the rematch when RDA fell out, anytime anywhere", anyone not making excuses for Conor never defending his belt, knows that he shouldn't have accepted that fight with no training camp, not for the belt and at 155.
Come up with something new, that one is super tired.

There is no way in hell you have a career, unless Aldo is looking for a human mouth as a cup in which case you'd be hired. But never mind that, after Aldo pulled out of the biggest card ever, then later showed up in one of the worst mental states ever for that caliber of a fight and had one of the worst title losses ever, he lost every right to be an entitled brat and had no rights left. He still went on to claim that he is extremely desperate with those those "any time on the streets" comments and then still had the audacity to decline when it was offered on short notice despite the year+ training he already had to prepare for Conor before. Even if you can condone it with saying it wasn't enough time to prepare, you still look past those idiotic comments he made. He can do no wrong in your fanboy mind. He is like Jesus Christ to you, get a freaking grip dude.

There is no way in hell you have a career, unless Aldo is looking for a human mouth as a cup in which case you'd be hired. But never mind that, after Aldo pulled out of the biggest card ever, then later showed up in one of the worst mental states ever for that caliber of a fight and had one of the worst title losses ever, he lost every right to be an entitled brat and had no rights left. He still went on to claim that he is extremely desperate with those those "any time on the streets" comments and then still had the audacity to decline when it was offered on short notice despite the year+ training he already had to prepare for Conor before. Even if you can condone it with saying it wasn't enough time to prepare, you still look past those idiotic comments he made. He can do no wrong in your fanboy mind. He is like Jesus Christ to you, get a freaking grip dude.
OK, thats enough. can't argue with stupid.

Lol no it wasnt, Aldo flat out ducked Max in Nov. And lied and said he retired.

Then says he'll fight early February, the winner of Max vs Pettis which happened in Dec.

Max wins, says he wants a full camp, Aldo says nah I'll go to LW.

Craziest thing is, u dummies that were complaining about Conor holding up the division aren't saying shit, even though it's been over 6 months now, and Aldo still doesn't have a fight signed.

You dummies were already calling for Conor to be stripped at this point.

Fake ass MMA fans.
Hahahah no Holloway called Aldo out for 208 and Aldo accepted only for Holloway to back track with 3 different reasons
Sore ankle
gym closes in the holidays
Disneyland with his kid.

When he went to Vegas to have a meeting with the UFC - just after retiring - he talked about it and many other issues he had with the UFC; some that were known, and some that weren't. Either way, he mentioned it.

And what does that have to do with Dana White specifically stating that Aldo had to vacate if he wanted to fight for the 155 strap?

I can't speak for the other person, but you chimed in with your 'it's cool to hate Aldo' presumptuous comment. Hate him for what? It's one of the most juvenile things I've read on here.

Yet you ignored said evidence of Dana's own words, and opined that it was about "money", implying that Jose could've fought for the LW title and kept his FW belt, if the price had been right. Now re-read your statement above, especially the part about presumptions, but this time listen real closely for the irony.

Earning the title shot at 155 would have been impressive. Anyone can move up and win 1 fight, especially considering how truly low level Eddie is.

It's much harder to hold on to the top spot, than to get there and win once.

Conor has never defended a belt.
Ya we just went over that part. He earned the shot at 45, and after getting it, moved up and got the next one. So you're saying beating Jose Aldo was the easy part, and defending against max Holloway is the hard part, right? Lol

And lets see, he just barely won the 55 lb belt so of course he hasn't defended it yet. I never heard anyone say Eddie was low level before Conor beat him. I guess any low level guy can beat pettis, Gil, and then tko rda. So once again I'm not sure how him not defending yet is some kind of diss.

In your mind beating a champion is easy, and beating a contender after is the hard part. I wonder why more guys aren't going around and only beating champions of multiple divisions?

Wrong 2 at WW and 1 at LW.

But you forget that

While u are technically correct anout the weight cases ... its irrelevant.
Conor was approved for 3 fights above his weight class as the official LW champ while Aldo wasnt approved for a single fight outside his weightclass.

Aldo still finding ways of holding up the division

Conor has had 3 and all of them much more entertaining.

You talk about how Conor hasn't defend the FW title. You take into account 1 of those fights was for the LW title. The next time Jose Aldo fight to "defend" that "belt", Conor would probably already be fighting again.

People act like Conor doesn't defend the belt cause he's scared when he takes on much harder challenges than Aldo ever would.

Aldo probably would defend once a year AT MOST if his back wasn't against the fence right now.
Well Aldo wanted a rematch so it's not his fault
Then won the title and wanted to merge the titles, did u want him to defend an interim belt lmao or are u retarded ?

most pull-outs in UFC, refuses to learn english, boring promoter who complains lack of view and contract. So undeserved
Aldo is very prideful. Every other brazilian fighter that learned English isn't because of promotion its because they moved to the US so calm down with that bullshit. If you hate on one of the best fighters in MMA for lack of charisma than your hardly an MMA fan. Pretty sure most pull outs goes to Cain

Hahahah no Holloway called Aldo out for 208 and Aldo accepted only for Holloway to back track with 3 different reasons
Sore ankle
gym closes in the holidays
Disneyland with his kid.

Nah Aldo already said he told Dana he wants to Defend in early Feb. And then they told Max and Pettis the event.

When Max after called BS, Aldo said he wants to fight months later vs someone at 155.

Greatest thing we Aldo haters have, is Aldo.

Back