Jose Aldo Could Still Be Featherweight Champion If He Just Wrestled More

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Agreed fuck his wrestling, it's kicking he needs to get back to. His leg kicks are obviously insane but he's also got nasty kicks to the body that he never uses.
Probably has injured knees at this point.

Oh okay. You don't think going down would have been more taxing on his lungs?

i just think that if he were able to get the take down, he could just lay on holloway to recover and steal an easy round

Lol that’s cute.

Rewatch those fights.

Frankie was swinging and missing and Ortega rolled with most of cubs best shots.

the point is, as a 145 pounder, u can't come into a mcgregor fight knowing that you're a slow starter and you wait for a submission to present itself

conor would piece him up in that 1st round if the fight stays standing which i think it would

the point is, as a 145 pounder, u can't come into a mcgregor fight knowing that you're a slow starter and you wait for a submission to present itself

conor would piece him up in that 1st round if the fight stays standing which i think it would
Conor is a bum.

Ortega is the real deal.

He would handle Conor easily.

That is the point.

The thing with Conor is he is a one trick pony and anyone with a solid chin will withstand his barrage. A guy like Ortega could easily tko him or sub him without haveing to worry about getting hit at all because that chin is granite.

Last edited:
Conor is a bum.

Ortega is the real deal.

He would handle Conor easily.

That is the point.

The thing with Conor is he is a one trick pony and anyone with a solid chin will withstand his barrage. A guy like Ortega could easily tko him or sub him without haveing to worry about getting hit at all because that chin is granite.

all questions about Ortega will be answered when he fights Holloway

and here is the problem with most MMA fans. They continue to rely on the past, and dream about "prime" bullshit.

Never once have I heard another Major League sport talk about Prime vs. Current... like "OMG Prime Reggie Jackson would have destroyed Justin Verlander". It is fucking stupid and it is time for this to end. Lets talk about the actual current state of MMA on 11/15/2018 and not some made-up shit.

People argue MJ vs Lebron all the time and before that it was Kobe. Ali vs Tyson been talked about since the 80s.

i dont.

ortega is clearly the best fighter in the division, there is no one that can beat him. even lightweights wouldnt pose that much of a threat to him.

Still early

Ortega needs to beat Max then we can talk about lightweight

Don't pull a chris weidman on us now

Back