Jos

yea well nog is a decent sized hw and look at the size of hendo hardly a LHW of course his gonna submit him. As for his brother well they are 1 a piece.

I can only imagine what you look like, but for some reason I picture you as Neumann from Seinfeld

Well, there you go. It's settled.

very true. Fedor GOAT

then Spider

i got Wand Chuck and GSP up there too.

GOATS

yea well nog is a decent sized hw and look at the size of hendo hardly a LHW of course his gonna submit him. As for his brother well they are 1 a piece.

1 a piece? If you actually count Hendo's "win" over Noguiera in RINGS as a legitimate victory than you lose all credibility you have as a MMA fan (not that you didn't do that already with your previous posts).

Fedor is the most accomplished heavy weight yet so what's to argue? That a middle weight is literally better or figuratively (p4p) better?
Ha! Like the latter matters

Yea Fedor would walk through a MW like Hendo easy

Fedor fought HW Hendo. You can bet Hendo went into that fight feeling great because he didn't cut weight.

Anderson took on feeble, emaciated MW Hendo who couldn't even beat Jake Shields. And that's Anderson's best win. What does that tell you?

1 upset, compared to a division of fighters who actively cut to gain an advantage?

nice try, but try to argue a little closer to reality.

And while we are at it, Hendo wasn't a middleweight that fight...fact

You can't go around and call Nog an average fighter and then talk about Hendo as an elite fighter. If Nog was average, he wouldn't have beaten Hendo.

Fedor fought HW Hendo. You can bet Hendo went into that fight feeling great because he didn't cut weight.

Anderson took on feeble, emaciated MW Hendo who couldn't even beat Jake Shields. And that's Anderson's best win. What does that tell you?

People consider it his best win because he is Dan fucking Henderson.

If you really gonna say that Hendo fought like crap at MW (and i have to say that it wasn't so far away from his successful PRIDE run) and rate it like that, i'm sure you'd rate Belfort, Franklin and even Sonnen above a feeble, emaciated Hendo. Heck, if Jake Shields can beat that version of Hendo, Okami probably could too.

People consider it his best win because he is Dan fucking Henderson.

If you really gonna say that Hendo fought like crap at MW (and i have to say that it wasn't so far away from his successful PRIDE run) and rate it like that, i'm sure you'd rate Belfort, Franklin and even Sonnen above a feeble, emaciated Hendo. Heck, if Jake Shields can beat that version of Hendo, Okami probably could too.

Anderson didn't fight anywhere near the best Hendo is all I'm saying. Nor did he fight the best Sonnen. Both these guys cut a lot of weight to face Silva.

No opponent of Fedor's ever depleted himself before fighting him. He always faced massive fighters at their peak performance. That has to count for something compared to Silva who took on a lot of guys who propably suffered quite a bit from cutting.

Or do you agree with the BS that Fedor lost to a MW when Hendo took him out?

Does Aldo even fight anymore?

Such a waste of talent. Hope he turns his life around so we can see him fight often. Potential to BE an all time great.

he's had some injuries, by the end of 2013 he'll have fought twice which isnt that bad and he'll probably fight early 2014 so that would be 3 times in about 13 months

Anderson didn't fight anywhere near the best Hendo is all I'm saying. Nor did he fight the best Sonnen. Both these guys cut a lot of weight to face Silva.

No opponent of Fedor's ever depleted himself before fighting him. He always faced massive fighters at their peak performance. That has to count for something compared to Silva who took on a lot of guys who propably suffered quite a bit from cutting.

Or do you agree with the BS that Fedor lost to a MW when Hendo took him out?

Agree about Fedor fighting everyone at their best. Don't agree so much that Silva didn't fight the best Sonnen tho, Chael has no cardio problems and is a strong beast at 185. And you have to remember that Anderson cuts weight too and Silva did look better at 205, so who knows how far could he go at LHW against bigger guys.

And Nah, i don't agree with that BS statement :D

Back