Jos

too many fedor nut huggers on sherdog.

please use your real account.

or are you expecting me to believe that a guy who has been here since Dec 2011 and only has 30 posts has 1/5th of his posts in this thread???

fedor is 36.. hes younger then silva the excuse that he was "old" "on the downfall of his career" is plain ridiculous. The real downfall of his career is that he ended up facing real fighters who werent clouded by his so called "mystic"

A. Silva was outclassed and beaten in his prime, and he lost a week ago too.

To me GOAT means "best" and factors that must be taken into consideration are:

1) competition
2) record
3) finish %
4) intangibles/subjectives (heart, other fighter opinions, division, etc.)
5) they are done (or almost done)fighting

That being said, my GOAT list looks like:

1) Fedor
2) Anderson
3) GSP
4) Hughes, Liddell, Franklin, Wandy, Henderson, Rampage

In 5 years, I believe Jon Jones will be #1, and guys like Machida and Rashad may make the list.

there's Franklin, but no Hendo, Nog and Barnett. lol

The consensus is that Fedor is the GOAT.

Even A. Silva's fellow countrymen voted Fedor as the GOAT.

Fedor is the most accomplished heavy weight yet so what's to argue? That a middle weight is literally better or figuratively (p4p) better?
Ha! Like the latter matters

Aldo is on point with the GOAT. But get Royce out of there. May have brought BJJ to the masses but that was his only trick. Speak to Matt Hughes

Heres my list

Tier 1
Fedor (just the most allaround greatest fighter Ive seen)

Tier 2
Anderson
GSP (these 2 are a lot closer than ppl like to pretend theyre not)

Tier 3
Big Nog
Shogun
Lyoto (underrated)
Wand

Tier 4
BJ
Hughes
Mirko
Bones

Tier 5
Saku
Page
Gomi

Tier 6
Liddell
JDS
Hendo (has some very questionable "wins")
Couture
Aldo
Cain

Tier 7
Overeem
Vitor
Cruz
Tito
Frankie
Gil/Bendo (tied and I scored their fight a draw LOL)
Barnett
Aoki
Faber
Shad

Royce at 2nd and puts himself above GSP? Lol wow...

Actually is not a "greatest of all time list" but a "greatest of mma", I don't think he was putting the best guys, but the importants one or his favorites.

Edit: If you wanna bring up people like big nog and cro cop look how well they did in ufc in recent times they arnt that old people like hendo who is older was doing much better. Big nog was a average fighter who was tough and made his opponents weak after beating on him for 5-10 minutes and mirko was a k1 failure who never won a GP and got finished by ernesto hoost like 3 times and knocked out by michael mcdonald who also was a mediocre k1 fighter.
You're aware Nog tooled Hendo right?

Does Aldo even fight anymore?

Such a waste of talent. Hope he turns his life around so we can see him fight often. Potential to BE an all time great.

What? He fought recently and has another fight coming up... How often do you want him to fight? Also he's the champ, how is that wasting talent?

Go home Aldo you're drunk. Don't worry he is just being humble, cocky as f

That list seems more like his favorites that the GOAT list though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back